*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Kev_98IntegraLS said:
so i completely changed my mind from going boost to keepin it simple... lol

does anyone have a flywheel lighter than stock? if so, how's the difference? im lookin at the Comptech 6.75lb Flywheel..
Lightweight flywheels are good. They reduce rotational inertia from the crankshaft making the engine rev faster, and drops rpms's faster making good shifts better, and heel-toe downshifting much easier. They do free up some hp and do NOT reduce torque. I had the Exedy clutch/flywheel combo and loved it

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I hope I still have a job. I got arrested last night and missed a very important meeting at work this morning

I got owned

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
JDM_Conversion said:
i think the milestone is probably gonna be 10K posts. and i wonder who will reach it first?

1) OminousG2 :drool:
2) Speedin w/o the G :moon:
3) 8urcivic :talk:
4) Kuchta :talk:
Man thats not fair! I would probably be there by now if moho was still on the boards. lol, thats why my post count jumped like 1000 in a month. lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Maybe hookin my brother up with a DA! w00t! I hope he gets it, that'd be so bad ass! My bro and I could roll together! haha! DA FTW!!!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
yeah i can see it too Kuchta.

.... you can your bro cruising by elementary schools with the music blasting. saying "oooooo mamacita come over and get some papi."

haha homo.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I said I would do this a while ago but I just remembered. Here is a picture of a piece of shit, ebay special, ssautoshit SR20DET T3/T4 top mount manifold. Camera phone pic sucks though. Notice how the pipes don't line up correctly in the flange, the whole inside of the collector is a mess, and they welded inside the collector where the pipe didn't line up and grinded it down. Looks like they also used some JB Weld on the wastegate flange and inside the collector as well. This is brand new never used! Quality product......?

But they won't ever show you a picture from that angle. lol

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Yesterday was kinda awesome. I forgot besides the fact I got in trouble, I had a helluva time. I went and jumped in on a big beach cruise yesterday and the weather was perfect. Probably around 50-75 cars all on the highway at the same time headed to the beach. It was sweet. I didn't take my camera but I will have to dig up some vids and pics. A few people had camera's. I just wish I could have taken the GSX

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
dc2GSR that manifold looks like shit, Really big shit. But guess what I just bought a 91 240sx, black. 178XXX miles. Sweet deal, I need to put a new alternator belt on but thats it.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
dc2GS-R said:
Yesterday was kinda awesome. I forgot besides the fact I got in trouble, I had a helluva time. I went and jumped in on a big beach cruise yesterday and the weather was perfect. Probably around 50-75 cars all on the highway at the same time headed to the beach. It was sweet. I didn't take my camera but I will have to dig up some vids and pics. A few people had camera's. I just wish I could have taken the GSX
So what did you supposedly do to get arrested if you don't mind me asking, if so nevermind

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Aussie said:
dc2GSR that manifold looks like shit, Really big shit. But guess what I just bought a 91 240sx, black. 178XXX miles.
YES IT DOES! I just thought some people should see what the inside of one of those really looks like. My friend came acroos it for his car and never even put it on it was so horrible. I would get rid of it but I would feel bad for actually selling someone something that looks like that.

What did you get? S13 hatch or coupe? How much?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Aussie said:
So what did you supposedly do to get arrested if you don't mind me asking, if so nevermind
Disorderly conduct and PI :???: Not at the car show though. Way after the fact, late last night

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
dc2GS-R said:
YES IT DOES! I just thought some people should see what the inside of one of those really looks like. My friend came acroos it for his car and never even put it on it was so horrible. I would get rid of it but I would feel bad for actually selling someone something that looks like that.

What did you get? S13 hatch or coupe? How much?
picked up a hatch, $400, freind is leaving for the army this weekend so he doesn't need it anymore. Its actually in pretty damn good shape.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
dc2GS-R said:
Disorderly conduct and PI :???: Not at the car show though. Way after the fact
:lol: Dumbass:lol: Thats alright man, I got those a few times down here in panama city during spring break. I think it was like a 200 some dollar fine. Got me out of community service. Yea man that sucks, did you get into a fight or something.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Aussie said:
I got those a few times down here in panama city during spring break. I think it was like a 200 some dollar fine. Got me out of community service. Yea man that sucks, did you get into a fight or something.
Hit the nail on the head. Me, my friend and my brother got in a fight at a bar last night. Or my brother picked a fight more or less :hithead:

Status
Not open for further replies.