*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
dc2GS-R said:
Hit the nail on the head. Me, my friend and my brother got in a fight at a bar last night. Or my brother picked a fight more or less :hithead:
Yea thats how they normally happen, oh well. As for the 240 it has a ka in it now with an intake and magnaflow exhaust. Its an automatic so it kinda sucks, if I do a manual swap on it I might actually think about playing around with it for awhile, but I don't want to piece something together and I don't think they sell manual swap kits for them, or do they?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Aussie said:
Yea thats how they normally happen, oh well. As for the 240 it has a ka in it now with an intake and magnaflow exhaust. Its an automatic so it kinda sucks, if I do a manual swap on it I might actually think about playing around with it for awhile, but I don't want to piece something together and I don't think they sell manual swap kits for them, or do they?
Doesn't the 91 have a SOHC KA24E? The one I have is the DOHC. 240 automatics do suck. I hate the auto tranny's on them. They crap. Just buy a front clip :D That way you get the SR, clutch, tranny, pedals, lines.....etc.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
dc2GS-R said:
Doesn't the 91 have a SOHC KA24E? The one I have is the DOHC. 240 automatics do suck. I hate the auto tranny's on them. They crap. Just buy a front clip :D That way you get the SR, clutch, tranny, pedals, lines.....etc.
hahaha, thats right they do have the sohc, son of a bitch, fuck it, I'm just gonna sell it and get something better, or maybe do a swap, damn I do miss my old 240 with the sr

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Nothing wrong with a CA18DET either....cheaper and easier anyway. But it is easy to stick almost anything in a 240

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
dc2GS-R said:
Nothing wrong with a CA18DET either....cheaper and easier anyway. But it is easy to stick almost anything in a 240
yea tell me about it did you see that XATRacing is doing LS1 swaps in them now.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
There is a place that does it around here. Can't say I'm for it. There is way too many good Nissan engines to put in there instead of a V8. CA, SR, RB......

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
hey buddy. you were MIA for a week or so.

kuchta got married with speedin'. they have a marriage license, but i was suppose to keep it a secret.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
JDM_Conversion said:
hey buddy. you were MIA for a week or so.

kuchta got married with speedin'. they have a marriage license, but i was suppose to keep it a secret.
yeah, koochie told me about that. that guy was talking about getting a rainbow paint job, too. that fag. i told him to go for it. car's all ricey anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.