*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
well i dont have the parts on, but i have them laying around. ill try to snap pictures this weekend. :shock: beware the parts are all used meaning that some parts are actually different colors.

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conversion said:
hey buddy. you were MIA for a week or so.

kuchta got married with speedin'. they have a marriage license, but i was suppose to keep it a secret.
Imma smack you.

We all know it was Ketchup and Crabs not me. Gotta get your facts straight their buddy. Ketchup said your his best man too. Or Bridesmaid. I dunno who the bitch is in that relationship. Im going to drive the limo at their wedding. That way I can bail and pay some homeless guy to drive it into the center of compton.

Anyways TRINHS BACK!!!!! Where you go ho? :lol:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
JDM_Conversion said:
well i dont have the parts on, but i have them laying around. ill try to snap pictures this weekend. :shock: beware the parts are all used meaning that some parts are actually different colors.
so you have all the parts for your jdm itr front already??

p.s. it's normal to have parts not matching. ask brentain m. alexander. lol just get a paint job when you're done. i request pics. get that shit together. lol chop chop

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:

p.s. it's normal to have parts not matching. ask brentain m. alexander. lol just get a paint job when you're done. i request pics. get that shit together. lol chop chop
We requested pictures of you but never got any. I say you hold out till we get to see a photo of trinh

G3GirL

speedin said:
Imma smack you.

We all know it was Ketchup and Crabs not me. Gotta get your facts straight their buddy. Ketchup said your his best man too. Or Bridesmaid. I dunno who the bitch is in that relationship. Im going to drive the limo at their wedding. That way I can bail and pay some homeless guy to drive it into the center of compton.

1) i'm not a ho.

2) your car DID look like a limo in that one shot. lol just take that shit to the wedding.

3) you're the bitch in the relationship. any relationship. it's all you, cupcake.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
G3GirL said:

yeah. but subtract the lip because i didnt want the passwordJDM lip he had on it. im going CF spoon son!
did i rush to buy it or something? for 1,350.00. WITH HIDS. that's a pretty good deal.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
speedin said:
Imma smack you.

so is that how it's going down? smacking? :slap:

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
1) i'm not a ho.

2) your car DID look like a limo in that one shot. lol just take that shit to the wedding.

3) you're the bitch in the relationship. any relationship. it's all you, cupcake.
1) YOUZ A HOEEEEEEE. OHH. LOL j/k

2) Yea, but im getting a real limo. Dont want to leave my car in compton. I also can lock Ketchup and Crabs in the back of a limo.

3) Eh, I wont lie. I like my Females to be a little dominant. Its sexy.. But not over kill.
G3GirL said:
you know where i went.
:naughty: Oh yea I know. :banana:

JDM_Conversion said:
so is that how it's going down? smacking? :slap:
Yup. *SMACK* Right on your back. See here is Ketchup's photo after I smacked him

Last edited:

G3GirL

JDM_Conversion said:
yeah. but subtract the lip because i didnt want the passwordJDM lip he had on it. im going CF spoon son!
did i rush to buy it or something? for 1,350.00. WITH HIDS. that's a pretty good deal.
i don't call you 'daughter' so don't call me 'son'.

where'd you get the parts from? i can't find anything for less than 2g's in the bay. $1,500 if you have a hookup. i'm not even sure if that's with HIDs.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
G3GirL said:
i don't call you 'daughter' so don't call me 'son'.

where'd you get the parts from? i can't find anything for less than 2g's in the bay. $1,500 if you have a hookup. i'm not even sure if that's with HIDs.
lol. i was caught up in the moment so i called you son.

the parts are from a local in MA. he originally was gonna paint it but got lazy. the parts are kinda scruffed up and all but that's the point of body//paint shops. i was lucky that he was able to give up the HIDS for a low price. on honda-tech there is someone selling a (Non-HID) JDM conversion for 1200.00 i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.