ECU-have
OBD1 dizzy-have
4 wire O2 sensor-have
jumper harness-ordered

extras
msd external coil-have
msd dizzy cap-have
msd rotor-not yet, still getting.

When that jumper harness gets here, woot.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Ohhhh, almost forgot. Might be scoring a manual rack from a CRX, and reloacting my engine bay fuse box. So hopefully my bay will be getting more naked

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I need to call up my sisters exhusband, he said he would help me with the fuse box. He likes electrical shit, so have at it buddy.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
woooooooooooot! my friend's coming up here! we're having a "pre-valentine's day" thing tonight. lol although valentine's day SUCKS ASS anyway. fuck valentine's. goddamn hallmark holiday. lol

...but it's not like i'm bitter or anything.........:p :laugh:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Word on fuck valentines day, I'm enjoyin my single life way too much.

My teg is getting a boomslang jumper harness for v-day. She will always be my baby.

speedin

The Transporter
Ominous G2 said:
Word on fuck valentines day, I'm enjoyin my single life way too much.

My teg is getting a boomslang jumper harness for v-day. She will always be my baby.
I post it every year...

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
If i walk outside right now, it sounds like my house is on a frying pan and is surrounded by bacon. Freezing rain hitting the snow, wonder what it will look like out there tomorrow. Would be cool to get off work too.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
well I just did my first step in Valentines day gifts. We'll see what happens. If the first stage goes well, the second will come soon after, but now time for sleep! haha

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
the year of 04' was the first valetines where i had a girlfriend to do stuff with.

I got her a dozen of roses (white and red) i add a rose for every year we've been together in the dozen. so this year it would be 15 roses.

i remember there was a bag that was about 2 feet by 2 feet. and i filled it completely with kisses w/ almonds since it was her favorite candy and at the top a bear was holding the handle. that cost me almost 40$ total for all that.

got a basket and filled it with more candy, bears and one rose.

a card obviously and a huge teddy bear.

it seemed like a lot, but she loved everything. and it wasnt that bad on the wallet. put a lot of little things together and you're all set. 8)

Last edited:

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
I love snow days<3333

For Valentines day, I bought the GF an assortment of things from Victoria Secret, the teddy bear + candy thing... ironically it didn't cost all too much. Around 60 dollars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.