*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
so i told brentain m. alexander that i'd post a pic of my missing ashtray that someone broke into my car to steal...lol

serves as a wallet holder on the days i don't feel like lugging around a purse. even spotlights it.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
JDM_Conversion said:
I got her a dozen of roses (white and red) i add a rose for every year we've been together in the dozen. so this year it would be 15 roses.

i remember there was a bag that was about 2 feet by 2 feet. and i filled it completely with kisses w/ almonds since it was her favorite candy and at the top a bear was holding the handle. that cost me almost 40$ total for all that.

got a basket and filled it with more candy, bears and one rose.

a card obviously and a huge teddy bear.

it seemed like a lot, but she loved everything. and it wasnt that bad on the wallet. put a lot of little things together and you're all set. 8)
:wgaf:

lol i'm just fuckin' with ya. i was looking for the pukey smiley, but apparently we don't have those. i could have sworn we did, though.

all i got for v-day this year was a card and some candy! that's pre-school status. lol first year being single in soooooooooooooo long sucks ass.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
All his posts were in dead threads, and a maximum of one word. Not bein a dick, but stop cluttering up the FS threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.