*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Someone said that suspension was on a skyline, not a subaru. Have more pictures to prove? lol

Or just a link would work too.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
Huh. What kind of person calls someone at 3 AM?! Fuckin losers...
that's what I'M saying...

that person better make sure his phone is on silent tonight. lol

G3GirL

sucks for you. i have today off. so far, i've done absolutely nothing and i love it. i miss doing nothing.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i dont know why i crammed every class into a 3 day span. lol. thursday and fridays i have one morning class then im done.

2 more days of suffering. :evil:

G3GirL

what happens during finals? lol i jammed every other day packed in college. it gave me more time to study and do homework in between.

G3GirL

when i cram or study under pressure, i find that a lot of the information is only stored in my short term memory. i'm not really retaining anything long term. lol i just memorize everything for tests and what not.

G3GirL

omg, i'm watching this show on the sci-fi channel about alaskan games. lol most involve pain and endurance. no thank you. that doesn't sound fun at all. they pull each others lips and stretch 'em until the other person can't take it anymore and stuff. then there was this game where two people would sit back-to-back and wrap a string around both their noses. i guess the objective is to pull against the other person until your nose breaks or you can't take it anymore. crazy alaskans.

G3GirL

i have to pick someone up from work, but i don't feel like it. they get off at 4:30, which means i should leave at 4ish because there's going to be hella traffic. fuck that. i'll leave at 4:30. a ride's a ride. you either take it or leave it. it won't hurt my feelings if you take the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.