*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
why do you guys wanna know what i look like so bad anyway? i don't go around trying to figure out what you ugly fucks look like...lol.
So your compairing yourself to an "Ugly Fuck?" Smooth Trinh. HAHA

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Ominous G2 said:
Nah I mean, a guide that tells where the ECUs come from, just incase somebody brings me one im not familiar with. Example im not gonna remember a PCX is an S2000 ecu as easy as I will remember a PR4 is the one in my teg.
I bet if you made a thread about it we could combine knowledge and make one. Other than that, I just don't know all of them but I know quite a few.

edit: ah, beat me to the idea. do some research and make a thread, I'm sure some people will help with what is missing

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
not really
So why not show a pic? HELL, id lift Kevins ban for a day if he would come on and post a real pic of you (that he says he can get). Maybe ill try to get it through AIM.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
speedin said:
So why not show a pic? HELL, id lift Kevins ban for a day if he would come on and post a real pic of you.
because i'm on CI to learn about cars and stuff, not to make a personal ad.

kevin doesn't have my pic. lol. i'm selective on who gets it.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
G3GirL said:
because i'm on CI to learn about cars and stuff, not to make a personal ad.

kevin doesn't have my pic. lol. i'm selective on who gets it.
You know you want to give it to me baby.. lol

G3GirL

Kuchtaboy said:
You know you want to give it to me baby.. lol
what did i tell you about calling me that in the other thread, kutch? lol...

and if i wanted to give it to you, you would have gotten it.

Kuchtaboy said:
Kevin got banned again? lol
don't act surprised. we all knew it was going to happen again.

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
what did i tell you about calling me that in the other thread, kutch? lol...

and if i wanted to give it to you, you would have gotten it.
Every other girl has shown us a pic on this site. And so far we liked them all! Actually they were HOT :lol:.

So your up against some stiff competion, (gotta say it) and even stiffer judges. LOL.

G3GirL

speedin said:
Every other girl has shown us a pic on this site. And so far we liked them all! Actually they were HOT :lol:.

So your up against some stiff competion, (gotta say it) and even stiffer judges. LOL.
so what? i don't see all the guys on here posting their pics. i don't see why i should have to because "every other girl" did. lol i'm not "every other girl." :thumbs up thanks for the advice, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.