*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'll have to get some good pics of my buddies RSX one day. I like the way it is done. It is a blue 04 type S with an 05 rear lip spoiler with everything all shaved up dropped with G/C and Koni Yellows on 17" Axis Reverbs (just ditched the 19" Axis Spiders...thank god)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
where are all the funnnnnn people at?! someone needs to entertain me. i was about to go to sleep EARLY for once, but now i have to wait another two hours until my friend gets here. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :thumbdown

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
G3girl said:
where are all the funnnnnn people at?! someone needs to entertain me. i was about to go to sleep EARLY for once, but now i have to wait another two hours until my friend gets here. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry!, we are talking about cars. lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Ominous G2 said:
19s are way to damn big on a DC5
Yep. They are. It was dropped like 2.5"-3" too. Fixed that problem though. It is nice now

'04 blue Type S
Ground Control C/O's
Koni Yellows
Progress rear sway bar
DC Ti front strut tower brace
Ingall Camber kit F&R
Stoptech slotted rotors
Hawk pads
Strup Race header
Greddy EVO2
Injen CAI
Short shifter w/ Momo knob
Exedy clutch and flywheel
ES motor mounts
Engine torque damper
Optima battery
17*7 Axis Reverb w/ Falken Azenis RT615
shaved trunk with 05 spoiler

i think that's it.....

cams, k-pro and intake mani are in the works. (tax return)

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Nah! He prefers the '04 headlights. Looks less like a Civic

oh yeah, rear windshield wiper plug and all red on the tail lights

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
G3GirL said:
where are all the funnnnnn people at?! someone needs to entertain me. i was about to go to sleep EARLY for once, but now i have to wait another two hours until my friend gets here. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :thumbdown
Thats your own fault. And stop calling me!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Now is the time here. LOL

It is too damn hot in the summer to be under a car all day.....i do it anyway, but 50 degrees and no humidity beats 100 degrees and 90% humidity.

South TX weather......:???:

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It actually iced over good here a week or so ago. I accidently left the GST outside, my doors were frozen shut. I'm not used to that. lol We get ice or snow once every 10 yrs or so

Status
Not open for further replies.