*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
thats funny. I don't know what i would do if i never saw any ice/snow for 10 years... It'd be really weird! lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I used to get some serious snow, not so much anymore. Back in the day i got 3 feet a couple times, thats when it sucks to shovel.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I go out of town alot so I see it, just not at home. I went to Russia and Japan over Thanksgiving. St. Petersburg had the coldest weather and most snow I've ever seen. I also saw JDM snow :lol: It was probably 10 yrs since I've seen snow. But that is just because it snowed on xmas of 04. Ice is about every 5-8 yrs. It is only 46 here now, but still almost 80% humidity

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
damn... that would suck too... lol

3 feet of snow?! Thats insane!

we just get shit here. Lots of random small dumps that pile up after a while

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
Thats your own fault. And stop calling me!
lol I'M NOT CALLING YOU, ASSHOLE!

fuck. has it been two hours yet? feels like it. i'm 'bout ready to fall asleep. i should just hide the key somewhere outside. lol that sounds like a good idea, doesn't it? haha

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Ominous G2 said:
I used to get some serious snow, not so much anymore. Back in the day i got 3 feet a couple times, thats when it sucks to shovel.
But you get alot of lake effect snow there huh?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Cold air currents or the jet stream rip across the Great Lakes and freeze the moisture and it falls....generally east of the Lakes as snow. Simplified version of course

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
we need bigger PM boxes. mine only holds 70 messages. then you gotta go through and delete them. gay.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
seriously? damn... I wish i could... Trinh keeps calling and PM'ing me.

MY PHONE IS OFF! Leave me alone!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.