*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, what kind of car? I'd like a beater i could rally... lol
It was an Isuzu Impulse RS.

1.6 liter, turbo, 5 speed, 4 cylinder, all wheel drive with a 7700 rpm redline. They only made like 1000 of them.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
and he bought it as a beater?!?! I'd fix that shit up! lol

well, now there's only 999 still out there for someone to take (assuming no one else has totaled theirs...)

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It was a fun car to rally. Another good, cheap rally beater is the Mazda 323 GTX.....they are all hideous though

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
8urcivic said:
cheesenip is my next door neighbor.....hes had like 7 neons.
really? lol, thats awesome! This guy is on his 4th... Is cheesenip a usual to neons.org? He'd probably know him. lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Kuchtaboy said:
and he bought it as a beater?!?! I'd fix that shit up! lol

well, now there's only 999 still out there for someone to take (assuming no one else has totaled theirs...)
They are old and hard to fine. He paid like $800 for it in perfect running condition. It's an Isuzu...it holds no value at all

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
dc2GS-R said:
They are old and hard to fine. He paid like $800 for it in perfect running condition. It's an Isuzu...it holds no value at all
I don't care. thats still a sweet car! I wish i could rev that high... lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
8urcivic said:
13bt peice of shit
Usually they are. Mine wouldn't blow up. We would lay that thing on the rev limiter for 30 minutes at a time through muddy trails in 100 degree weather and it would just take it. It was bulletproof.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
dc2GS-R said:
Usually they are. Mine wouldn't blow up. We would lay that thing on the rev limiter for 30 minutes at a time through muddy trails in 100 degree weather and it would just take it. It was bulletproof.
wow, you found a one of a kind

Status
Not open for further replies.