*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Neon sunroofs aren't the same. I'm pretty sure the Dodge Avenger is though. I'll probably just get the tracks from another Eclipse

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
dc2GS-R said:
Not really
okay fine. It sounded funny... Sorry i found humor in your misfortune.

8acivic said:
just put a neon one in......its the same car .....
Are the racks the same? I know they had close to the same motor, but i didn't know the rest of the car was the same too.

and isn't the turbo motor different from the n/a one too?

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
dc2GS-R said:
Neon sunroofs aren't the same. I'm pretty sure the Dodge Avenger is though. I'll probably just get the tracks from another Eclipse
see, i was trying to be a smartass, and help at the same time.:lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
HaHa! My dumbass friend bought a beater just to have fun with and totaled it into a tree the first week rallying it. :hitlol:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
okay fine. It sounded funny... Sorry i found humor in your misfortune.

Are the racks the same? I know they had close to the same motor, but i didn't know the rest of the car was the same too.

dunno, ask cheesenip.....hes a mopar fag

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
dc2GS-R said:
HaHa! My dumbass friend bought a beater just to have fun with and totaled it into a tree the first week rallying it. :hitlol:
lol, what kind of car? I'd like a beater i could rally... lol

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Don't do 150mph with your sunroof open. I bent the tracks on my shit and it doesn't close properly now. :smackself
Smooth..... Thats why you need a convertable. 150 with the top down, no big deal. :lol:. Alot more wind in your hair too than just some sunroof :roll:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Kuchtaboy said:
Yes!!!! Non-turbo Eclipses, Avengers and non-turbo Neons both had 420a....turned a different direction. It has absolutely nothing in common with a 4G63

Status
Not open for further replies.