*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Me and one of my best friends have girlfriends with the same bday. We are going to throw them a badass suprise party saturday. But my girl is pissing me off so i'm not gonna bring her. I thought that's quite funny. Not gonna cancel the party that we've been planning for a while, kegs are already on order and the liquor is already stocked. It's just hilarious....throwing her a party but now she isn't invited LOL

Is that wrong? :lol:
Yes....

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm not gonna get any bitching. I'll tell her I'm going out with my friends lol

She knows better than to piss me off too much. She does live in MY house

....plus, by not bringing her, it greatly increases my chances of getting some "new"

or "strange" if you prefer

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
I'm not gonna get any bitching. I'll tell her I'm going out with my friends lol

She knows better than to piss me off too much. She does live in MY house

....plus, by not bringing her, it greatly increases my chances of getting some "new"

or "strange" if you prefer
HAHAHA, just check for armpit hair, rashes, full set of teeth, and mustashes (foreign check book). Of course that goes ontop of the obvious other visual rules. Just need to look for a little more on those foreign chicks

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Nevermind! I was talking about leaving her ass at home and going to her bday party without her and getting some strange.

I already had my way with the foreigners....lol

i think you're getting the threads confused. Got too many conversations going on at once LOL

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Nevermind! I was talking about leaving her ass at home and going to her bday party without her and getting some strange.

I already had my way with the foreigners....lol

i think you're getting the threads confused. Got too many conversations going on at once LOL
Yea, think I did. AHAHA. Its all like 1 conversation! lol.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
dc2GS-R said:
Is that wrong? :lol:
very wrong. not to mention mean! lol if you could do that to your girl, then maybe you should re-evaluate your relationship and why you're even with her.
g2teg said:
if you must ditch the bitch then do so
that's not so nice either.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, motherfuckers. i think i'll leave now and be on time-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.