*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
G3GirL said:
very wrong. not to mention mean! lol if you could do that to your girl, then maybe you should re-evaluate your relationship and why you're even with her.
See now, it's just my friends g/f's bday party. She doesn't know we were having a party for her, she was being a bitch, so now we aren't having a party for her, we're just having it for ourselves. Understand! LOL

speedin

The Transporter
imtheloserone said:
be nice to her...fuck her one last time and dump the bitch, then get ur friend drunk and do his gf and play it off
You must go through alot of friends....

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
most def. he's the cause of all the rapes in his county...... i suppose he might be homo-ish too since he always bags on girls. haha.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
imtheloserone said:
be nice to her...fuck her one last time and dump the bitch, then get ur friend drunk and do his gf and play it off
Yeah! good idea? oh, no! He is one of the people you would never let a girl get between you. One of the best friends you could ever ask for......stand up guy that would do anything to benefit you instead of looking out for himself. I would never do my good friends wrong like that. Especially one that has been one of my bestfriends for almost 15 years. There is no girl worth burning that bridge!

Status
Not open for further replies.