*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
JDM_Conversion said:
shutup. your new name is Sandy. add that to your list of current names. stop complaining. :twisted:
Nah, you don't even have 2000 posts yet. Nothing you say counts. stop talking.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
JDM_Conversion said:
dude i use everlast and it only cost my 35$ bucks. you got ripped off. haha. and i get mine from walmart also. jeez they charge double the price they have here.
i knew i was getting ripped... imma go return that shit... i wonder why battery the i bought was so expensive?

are there special kinds that hold more volts? i didn't really check... grabbed the one that looked like it'll fit my car., it did look a little more bulky than the others... it even had a handle and a cover... lol.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
imtheloserone said:
lol 2500 post of bullshit isnt anything to be proud of
Who are you again? lol Most of the guys with the 2000-3000 range posts are usually bull shit posts unless they've been here for years. Then they have like 6000+! lol

And not all of my posts are bull shit. only about 85% cause no one asks legit questions. They're always "my car doesnt start in the cold, why?" or "whats the best Intake for my car?". I know, I've been there too and asked the same questions that everyone else has in their beginning stages of the automotive world.

I'll answer a question if I can and its worth the time to answer something many others have already answered, otherwise I'll just post my opinions to things. (which answers why most of my posts are in the lounge)

People just don't have questions. I'm just being your friendly post whore. lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
i knew i was getting ripped... imma go return that shit... i wonder why battery the i bought was so expensive?

are there special kinds that hold more volts? i didn't really check... grabbed the one that looked like it'll fit my car., it did look a little more bulky than the others... it even had a handle and a cover... lol.
I just got a battery a couple weeks ago. Told them it was for a 91 Integra, I need one charged so i can get home (my alternator was out and no one anywhere had one and i was 70 miles from home)

He sold me one for 70 bucks, its too big for my car, "the only charged one we have" and I couldn't return it cause I didn't feel like driving 140 miles to return a battery... Fuckers... lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Kuchtaboy said:
I just got a battery a couple weeks ago. Told them it was for a 91 Integra, I need one charged so i can get home (my alternator was out and no one anywhere had one and i was 70 miles from home)

He sold me one for 70 bucks, its too big for my car, "the only charged one we have" and I couldn't return it cause I didn't feel like driving 140 miles to return a battery... Fuckers... lol
haha, aint that a bitch.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
imtheloserone said:
lol 2500 post of bullshit isnt anything to be proud of
and why not. thats alot of posting. who cares what its about. u probably do something alot thats real dumb

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Kuchtaboy said:
Nah, you don't even have 2000 posts yet. Nothing you say counts. stop talking.
lol if it doesnt count then why do you always respond to my posts. punkass. psssssshhhh.

JDM = 1
Kuchta = -5

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
-5?! WTF?! Since when did i go negative? lol.

oh well, at least I don't have a "3" instead of an "e" in my name to be cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.