_fix hatch squeak
_replace radiator
_replace window washing fluid resevoir
_replace driver side tail-light
_applying sheet metal to rear quarter panel
_air filter
_hood latch replacement
_replace passenger side front tire

i think that's it. i do all my work during cold conditions. dont ask me why.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, hmm.... Good idea and all, but deffinatly should have NOT been carried out... lol

J |) |\/|_C0|\|\/ -t|-|R33-RS|0|\| said:
isnt his real name sandy or something of that sort.
Where the hell did you get that?! lol

**Read sig, I have all of my current names (thanks to acurals209) listed there. lol**

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
fuckin battery broke me off $70 bucks... Everlast at wallmart.... fuck that shit is a grip! but it has a 2year warranty... i guess thats good.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
dude i use everlast and it only cost my 35$ bucks. you got ripped off. haha. and i get mine from walmart also. jeez they charge double the price they have here.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Kuchtaboy said:
Where the hell did you get that?! lol

**Read sig, I have all of my current names (thanks to acurals209) listed there. lol**
shutup. your new name is Sandy. add that to your list of current names. stop complaining. :twisted:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
alright well i had a mechanic check my seat. because i had several people drive my car in the past that i regret. figures out that my SEAT IS BROKEN. a piece of metal broke off so the seat rocks a bit and makes squeaky noises. im debating whether to buy new replacements or ITR seats.

( the people that drove my car were what we call "wide-load", sumo bodies. naaaaaaahhhhhh mean!? )

Status
Not open for further replies.