*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
haha. i researched it but i didnt wanna assume it.

i told you it was a newb question nucker! well i have the ITR cat. just waiting in my room to be installed.
Just get your fat ass under that car, undo some bolts and get the shield only off.

lol, are you even fat? If your not, replace "fat" with "skinny"

GSratedR

Rated R
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
yeah okay. haha. i dont think things drag when im shifting. lol.
o i c when you shift. lol. i didnt even read that. sorry. :lol: its hard to read and spell and count and go to the bathroom by myself.8) i miss stuff.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
speedin said:
Just get your fat ass under that car, undo some bolts and get the shield only off.

lol, are you even fat? If your not, replace "fat" with "skinny"
hrm..... i wanna put my ITR cat on! do yoooooooooou knooooooooow hooooooooooow cooooooooold it isssssssssssss???? yes i have a lisp.:lol:

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
hrm..... i wanna put my ITR cat on! do yoooooooooou knooooooooow hooooooooooow cooooooooold it isssssssssssss???? yes i have a lisp.:lol:
Trust me I do. Its under 35 here.

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
it finally snowed in lowell. it was so cold that i decided to go outside and play basketball. so stupid. haha.
humm.......... So you WANT to play in freezing weather? Interesting.

Wish it would snow here! I want to play in the SNOW! I have big hills in my neighborhood. Not to mention their is alot of open parkinglots!

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
snow is yellow rain frozen. and its edible. if you want some i can save some in a cooler and send it to you.
Really? Ours is white and makes people act funny :???:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
speedin said:
humm.......... So you WANT to play in freezing weather? Interesting.

Wish it would snow here! I want to play in the SNOW! I have big hills in my neighborhood. Not to mention their is alot of open parkinglots!
snow is only cool for skiing, snowboarding, sledding, etc.. but when you drive in streets covered in icy snow its no fun. there was this one time the road was so frozen from a all-day snowing then all night raining. i drove probably 5 mph and my car slid into the curb going downhill.

GSratedR

Rated R
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
snow is only cool for skiing, snowboarding, sledding, etc.. but when you drive in streets covered in icy snow its no fun. there was this one time the road was so frozen from a all-day snowing then all night raining. i drove probably 5 mph and my car slid into the curb going downhill.
lol. that sucked how are you coping?:lol:

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
I said SNOOOW not ICCCCCCCEEEEEEEE. And snow is cooler for alot more than that sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.