*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSratedR

Rated R
^^^OUCH.........wait a minut.......why do i suddenly have the urge to by squash air freshener, and itr goodies? :shock: omg....its too late. run save yourselfs!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha well... i just pick up my rims... now i have the urge of piecing 2gether a G3 jdm conversion on the sedan... lol

but when i upgrade i think of it like this... sell my old shit... put in a little more $$$ and get the good shit... lol :lol:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i have a problem. probably newbish.

as i am driving it feel like a metal rumbling under the center console like the exhaust is touching the shift rod.
does anyone know why? i drive normally, but i remember one time i let me friend drive and he went with the ebrake up. and im not sure if that contributed to the problem.

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
i have a problem. probably newbish.

as i am driving it feel like a metal rumbling under the center console like the exhaust is touching the shift rod.
does anyone know why? i drive normally, but i remember one time i let me friend drive and he went with the ebrake up. and im not sure if that contributed to the problem.
Cat sheild.

What a noob problem

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
speedin said:
Cat sheild.

What a noob problem
haha. i researched it but i didnt wanna assume it.

i told you it was a newb question nucker! well i have the ITR cat. just waiting in my room to be installed.

GSratedR

Rated R
RSMisfit said:
i feel ya
cept i have no gas:???:
i had it for a while because it was the throttle body but my roomate needed it so i put it back on the gsr swapped del sol. now i feel retarded. RIP my vtec theres no point in even goin out right now.:lol: this sucks.

for the metal sound under your console did you look under the car you might be dragging something...just a thought.lol.

MidniteFreedom

yep its the heat sheild. my car does that every time when my car is cold. when i hit around 2500rpm 1st gear 2nd gear and 3rd gear it makes a gwwwwoooong noise near my shifte until my car gets kinda warm it stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.