*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Ok Wtf It Says My Account Cant Do Shit On The Website... This Is Fucking Gay!!! Everytime I Log In It Takes Me To This Blue Screen With My Avatar And Shit.. Wth..

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
if anyone has any used // damaged parts for a jdm front end let me know guys :thumbs up... linky below in sig

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha tahts too far up north... is its so cal i would... i already did... sorta... i'll look more when i work tomarrow... lol

MidniteFreedom

what if you see a good deal will you willing to trave up to nor cal =) lol
i seen a complete jdm front for sale at 1600 obo and yes it was all oem metal. he need to sale it so he can pay off his school. but i saw the ad on craigslist a month ago.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Kev_98IntegraLS said:
Ok Wtf It Says My Account Cant Do Shit On The Website... This Is Fucking Gay!!! Everytime I Log In It Takes Me To This Blue Screen With My Avatar And Shit.. Wth..
lol, so does mine. You just have to click around and get here. lol

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
You don't know cold ass face. lol
Pissssshhhhh, i know Cold more than you. Hell I went out with Cold and when she said we were through I asked for goodbye sex. Well that night I knocked her up then left her and denyed it all. Then I started dating her MILF of a mom :lol:. Put it this way, Im about to give Cold a new sister! Then ill leave her and move. I KNOW COLD!

Last edited:

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
speedin said:
Pissssshhhhh, i know Cold more than you. Hell I went out with Cold and when she said we were through I asked for goodbye sex. Well that night I knocked her up then left her and denyed it all. Then I started dating her MILF of a mom :lol:. Put it this way, Im about to give Cold a new sister! Then ill leave her and move. I KNOW COLD!
thats hella dirty lol

Winki

Undercover mod
Kev_98IntegraLS said:
yeah its not looking good for me either:???:

Status
Not open for further replies.