*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^ how do you know what gay sex smells like?

maan, i have to go christmas shopping today. i haven't started yet. =X i went for a bit last night, but ended up buying a bunch of stuff for myself. lol man oh man. gotta go to south sac, too. then at least swing by to visit my nephews before five. i promised i'd watch Happy Feet with them, though. AHHHH! plus it's raining. shit ass weather.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha i spent all my money on my rims... i gotta wait til next paycheck to buy stuff... late x-mas shopper FTW!!!... lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i'll probably end up going to the outlets or something and buy sweaters / hoody's for everyone

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
G3GirL said:
^ that's the worst. lol you gotta stand in crazy long lines and there's usually nothing good left.
Internet, FedEX, UPS, and over-night delivery FTW! :thumbs up

F@#$ holiday shopping right now

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
you guys remember roller coaster tycoon? i just found my original copy. This game is kick ass. Ima gunna have to load it on my computer and play a little. lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
good shit C-I :thumbs up... my whoring / chatting with ya killed 1 hour... now its almost time to clock out... now where's that guy that supposed to come in after my shift dammit :twisted:

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
you guys remember roller coaster tycoon? i just found my original copy. This game is kick ass. Ima gunna have to load it on my computer and play a little. lol
Yea it gets old FAST though. I think im gonna re-load my old NFS 1 (thats right bitches i have all the NFS games)

Status
Not open for further replies.