NorCal Meet: November Poll!

Which day would be the best for you?

• Friday, November 25

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
so do you guys have any proof of these guys being chop shops or what, because you've made me scour google trying to find info, but the most I found was Royal One's RHD Integra being impounded at an Eibach meet.
it was just closed for being a chop shop. You wont find it on honda tech or anything because they reopened a shop there or soemthing. Ive herd of them selling cars for like 500$ as a shell and everything has a different vin on it.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
i think me and the crx are going
Sweet
I just got news from le boss, that starting Monday.. I work Monday through Friday now :D :D :D :D :D

Now voting for Saturday.. Refuse to choose location. They both suck balls. I think.
Bout time
some grungy parking lot according to Joe and Peara. That's what they're consolidating on. I think Vallejo seems more legit cuz I'm not ready got get gangbanged by nignogs
Fuck Stockton
That's really true. At least better paved than Vallejo. but Stockton is so much farther for you and Patrick and peeps
Vallejo is decent in most well traveled areas; the spookville is where the roads get fucked
I agree, I'll go wherever he goes
Just for his hangdown, right?
1320 is a group of people who owned a chop shop that have been trying to steal my car
So many people name their team that, lmao
Just a rumor it seems. I do know the owner of that DC used to drive a ricer baby blue 92-96 prelude he would floss all over town in 2002-2005. He used to live down the street from me. It was 1320 that schooled him on stopping the rice.
We have a team called Powerline; I've always looked at them as a junkyard team. Bitches always rev at me with their fart cans and straight pipes. I can't lie, they make power, but they look like shit and have a terrible reputation.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Sweet

Bout time

f*** Stockton

Vallejo is decent in most well traveled areas; the spookville is where the roads get f***ed

Just for his hangdown, right?

So many people name their team that, lmao

We have a team called Powerline; I've always looked at them as a junkyard team. b****es always rev at me with their fart cans and straight pipes. I can't lie, they make power, but they look like s*** and have a terrible reputation.
Ed wants Ryan's junk? This is news to me. :roll: Well I guess I know who's voting for Vallejo. Updating OP

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
actually we may be late if we bring the crx hahaha i have to tape up the front of his car before we go because his car will have been just painted

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Ed wants Ryan's junk? This is news to me. :roll: Well I guess I know who's voting for Vallejo. Updating OP
Make it in vallejo its in the middle between the bay and the valley I can cruise out with peara

goofygamer

Tell him to man up, Dylan! I didn't tape my front haha. I won't be making it to this meet because my co-worker requested that day off since last month :( but I think she's getting fired soon so maybe that's my chance? Hahah