NorCal Meet: November Poll!

Which day would be the best for you?

• Friday, November 25

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XjoEnX

1320 is a group of people who owned a chop shop that have been trying to steal my car
I know a few guys from that crew. Not friends but friends of friends. My girl is related to one of them too. He never goes near or gets in my car when he's around.

goofygamer

Isn't 1320 and Royal One, both from Stockton and the founders are friends?

Is the founder of 1320, a guy named qin?

XjoEnX

Lol. Stay down with a legit crew like mine: ABM, all by myself. Good luck with the cams man!

goofygamer

No money right now =[ Christmas, my gf's birthday, and our anniversary is coming up. I've put a halt to car parts for now.

Would it be contradictory if I was part of "Team All By Myself"?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
so do you guys have any proof of these guys being chop shops or what, because you've made me scour google trying to find info, but the most I found was Royal One's RHD Integra being impounded at an Eibach meet.

XjoEnX

so do you guys have any proof of these guys being chop shops or what, because you've made me scour google trying to find info, but the most I found was Royal One's RHD Integra being impounded at an Eibach meet.
Just a rumor it seems. I do know the owner of that DC used to drive a ricer baby blue 92-96 prelude he would floss all over town in 2002-2005. He used to live down the street from me. It was 1320 that schooled him on stopping the rice.