NorCal Meet: November Poll!

Which day would be the best for you?

• Friday, November 25

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
oh shieeet. I see. I don't care then. We'll see where the majority of the votes get to. Or maybe have Ryan decide since he's the lowest out of all of us :rolf:

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
then you decide! I can't think of anywhere in Stockton to meet up. I'm never there. like literally never.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
whos 1320? they wont jack our shit if we're with it. Park outside the window of wherever we go then

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
I don't know. Just make up your mind so I can figure out where everyone wants to go. Patrick's location at Vallejo seems legit.

Ryan659

It looks like it is gonna be on sat, initial overwhelming results thusfar. With that, I'm working like a dog on Sats till end of Dec so I'm prob not gonna be able to make it :( :( :( so the location doesn't matter to me :D

However, if it is a tie and all you need is one vote, I will gladly accept bribes or kickbacks :)

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
It looks like it is gonna be on sat, initial overwhelming results thusfar. With that, I'm working like a dog on Sats till end of Dec so I'm prob not gonna be able to make it :( :( :( so the location doesn't matter to me :D

However, if it is a tie and all you need is one vote, I will gladly accept bribes or kickbacks :)
Ask for the day off, or switch shifts with a coworker?

Ryan659

Ask for the day off, or switch shifts with a coworker?
The Sats are mandatory during busy season :( sucks though, I wanted to see all of your guys (maybe gals) rides. Keep these meets going and I'll be able to make it when busy season is over (12/15/11, counting down the days.)

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
The Sats are mandatory during busy season :( sucks though, I wanted to see all of your guys (maybe gals) rides. Keep these meets going and I'll be able to make it when busy season is over (12/15/11, counting down the days.)
That's no good bro. :(