NorCal Meet: November Poll!

Which day would be the best for you?

• Friday, November 25

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
yep... i just added my own little mods. i still have all the stock parts. even the headunit was stock at one pt in time

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
For me it pulls the English ladies. Says it reminds them of home. I'm all about the English babes... they do anal. XD
:thumbs up
I won't be able to make it to this meet, but I would recommend not having a meet in Stockton. You'd just be spending all of your time in a big parking lot like what Joe said. Nothing to see or do here. lol
X2, fuck Stockton. Where did this uprise come from?
you're more rice than both of us :evil:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, being the resident troll, I would have to say your rice is more prominent, Ed. I just remember when I was being a dick and trying to get a picture of your car on the curb, rather than helping you push it back. I'm such an asshole
I rock a stock cd and tape deck. What?
Confirmed; he is telling truth

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Updated OP so that you guys can make a choice on either Vallejo or Stockton. Waiting on votes! just post your vote here on the thread. Thanks!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I just got news from le boss, that starting Monday.. I work Monday through Friday now :D :D :D :D :D

Now voting for Saturday.. Refuse to choose location. They both suck balls. I think.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
some grungy parking lot according to Joe and Peara. That's what they're consolidating on. I think Vallejo seems more legit cuz I'm not ready got get gangbanged by nignogs

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
That's really true. At least better paved than Vallejo. but Stockton is so much farther for you and Patrick and peeps