BeatBox's New Project 98 Acura Integra

BeatBox

Real Good!
Ahh makes sense, Throw me some songs if you have any, I had a pretty good list to
i get mine from Decaf (guy on another forum) he takes all kinds of songs and makes them alittle better. 50songs a month is what he usually does and he does a pretty good job of it, all for free too!
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/44109-decafs-loudscreweddemo-collection/

all the old pics on this thread are gone :/
yeah photobucket is being ghey, something happened to them and pissed me off
something about "exceeding bandwidth" oh well, sht happens.

BeatBox

Real Good!
XL's wanted to stay under $1k, the lvl5's are like 200 more so i got these for now. i can always go louder

BeatBox

Real Good!
There lighter to, and level 5's just break windows so theres no point lmao!
they just spyder crack them lol
heres my friends teg, had 3 18in lvl5's in it

got it a few days ago

might move up to the lvl5's next yr, we'll see

BeatBox

Real Good!
Little update, havent done sht to the car other than put the doors speakers on the door panel instead of behind it

Amp should of shipped out this wk got this email earlier this wk

Txted Robert and hopefully next week we can build the wall! :woot: if not for sure the wk after. Short notice beacause were not sure on the work schedules but as long as he has time ill call off work :pardon:

Now for some random pics (car is dirty)

Peeples

LIKE!

Everything looks great and love the spider cracking lol crazy!

Cant wait to see these things thumpin!

BeatBox

Real Good!
LIKE!

Everything looks great and love the spider cracking lol crazy!

Cant wait to see these things thumpin!
thanks, i cant wait either. but from the looks of things im keep having to wait on subs :(

heres a quick update
amp shipped out FINALLY! and should be here Thursday

subs dont look like they are shipping til early next month <_<

hopefully they are here by slamology, not gonna get my hopes up because sht NEVER goes as it should

ill take out everything out friday to get it ready to start the build early saturday morning, have to work but....im feeling sick lol

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
thanks, i cant wait either. but from the looks of things im keep having to wait on subs :(

heres a quick update
amp shipped out FINALLY! and should be here Thursday

subs dont look like they are shipping til early next month <_<

hopefully they are here by slamology, not gonna get my hopes up because sht NEVER goes as it should

ill take out everything out friday to get it ready to start the build early saturday morning, have to work but....im feeling sick lol
i hate late shipping shit like this. this deserves partial refunds IMO. if you say you have something, you better friggin have it.

BeatBox

Real Good!
everytime i order stock scooter parts it takes like 2 weeks...retarded. i can get ups ground to anywhere in like 3-4 days.
yeah sht takes for ever now adays depending where u get it from

my $600 alt got here in 3 days :)
random stuff like wire, battery terminals, rca's i get in 3-4days

seems like what i payed a sht load other than the alt is taking for ever

BeatBox

Real Good!
got alittle something started

this is for the 4 runs of + from the alt to the back

i cut the tabs off the 4 fuse holders, 3 knukonceptz and 1 audio pipe. for the rear imma make my own

some pics just to show how the look

alittle heat shrink tubing

all done

the + wire will be black so its alittle less notice able under the hood
tryed pulling the battery terminals off and they dont budge :good:

BeatBox

Real Good!
Got the sweet ass amp :drools:

Free shirt and tweeters

Alittle comparison to a blue ray disk case

"minimal speaker cable should be 12 gauge or larger since our amplifiers put out EPIC POWER" :rofl:

I was thinking of selling the tweeters but i think i might keep them they actually look pretty good i thought they would be some cheap sht, i guess not.

tearing the teg apart tomorow night and will get started on the wall, have to work saturday but... sick day will be in effect lol