ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Flux pavillion- Bass cannon
We Bang- Smash the Floor
Doctor P- Sweet Shop
Pendulum- Set Me On Fire
Hurley- Closer
Rusko- Hold On (Sub Focus Remix)
Original Sin- Take No more
Innerpartysystem- American Trash (Starkey Remix)
Ellie Goulding- Starry Eyed (Jakwob Remix)
Damian Marley- It Was Written (Dubstep Remix)
Busta Rhymes vs Stagga- I Got Bass

I've got a TON more, just a few to start :lol:

BeatBox

Real Good!
ah ill check them out! thanks

look what just arrived
here we go....
Brochure

Testing results, they have it as a 275A alt but does alittle over 300A no problem :good:

And here she is (those washers are gonna be needed for the bottom bolt)

thats about it, may look the same as the stock one but will do 3 1/2 times the work!

BeatBox

Real Good!
*cough* i think i choked on my spit! lol

eh you get what you pay for :thumbs up
yeah that could of been a good amount to put down for the jdm front end on the teg
the subs and amp could of payed to do the body work and change the whole color of my car too :)

but that will be next year

BeatBox

Real Good!
havent been here for a while but heres an update!

Did alittle something this weekend...after along day and a good cuss fest the damn new alt is in :yahoo:

Mechanically the teg has been a b**** to work on, the old alt needs to come out and so does the belt to replace it. We'll why would it be easy right? just wouldn't be fun <_< Also DID replace the other belts while im at it

Took the old out here some comparisons...

unbolting the old is easy, getting it out is another story, i also did it with out removing the axle assembly.

you start off like usual, take battery cable off, loosen alt and take belt off then...

1st unbolt the bracket that holds the driver side axle assembly, its half way on it.

lets you slide it out alittle

remove front tires, then remove this cross brace that thats part of the suspension

looks like this

then remove the old alt out and replace it with the new. here some video, took a while to figure out how to take it out this made it look easy lol

When installing the new HO alt, since its for a different acura the upper bracket needs to be cut alittle and then washer put on the the bottom bolt everything else should be the same

[YOUTUBE="old alt"]dx-rjhp3-rk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="new 300A alt"]Z6zdfGlv63o[/YOUTUBE]

Put back all the sht and it should work like a champ!

All done!

It has a voltage regulator so the voltage stays at 13.5, so far no squealing or anything seems to be running good. once the system is in then the thing will come to life

Thats it for now!

Peeples

I have two 12" Alpine type E's with a kenwood 800wat and I think 200(RPS)?

My rear view mirror shakes to where I cant see out of it... How do you expect to keep your car together ?!? lmao

BeatBox

Real Good!
I have two 12" Alpine type E's with a kenwood 800wat and I think 200(RPS)?

My rear view mirror shakes to where I cant see out of it... How do you expect to keep your car together ?!? lmao
its got 2-3 layers of fat mat (like dynamat) and some good ol luck lol

NOTE: not sire what the hell happened to the pics in the rest of the thread, Photobucket is being a B I T C H and messed with them FML