BeatBox's New Project 98 Acura Integra

festetech

amazing. I was trying to fit some 6.5 speakers into my doors. i have enough clearance, but the hole isn't big enough. I like the look of the plastic things you got. Would i be able to buy a glove like that at best buy or something place?
sorry for posting a question in your thread... anyways, thanks!

IsAlwaysBroken

All Stock
They make a replacement that removes your stock speaker box in the door for a plate for you to mount your 6.5s in then mount on the door. Should clear anything you mount to it. Components included.

BeatBox

Real Good!
amazing. I was trying to fit some 6.5 speakers into my doors. i have enough clearance, but the hole isn't big enough. I like the look of the plastic things you got. Would i be able to buy a glove like that at best buy or something place?
sorry for posting a question in your thread... anyways, thanks!
glove?

its really close and it prob about 1/2in from the glass

BeatBox

Real Good!
well my volt meter came back to life lol

checked my bank account and i still has some monies :) also DC refunded me my monies for the other Alternator so tomorow NEW ALTERNATOR GETS ORDERED! price? too much lol

goofygamer

Hey beat, have you ever dealt with the knukoncepts 4g complete amp installation kit? I was deciding between this and Klutch's recommendation of Stinger's 4g complete amp install kit. The KnuKoncept is a little cheaper, but I don't mind spending more money if Stinger's quality is noticeably different than KnuKoncept's.

BeatBox

Real Good!
Hey beat, have you ever dealt with the knukoncepts 4g complete amp installation kit? I was deciding between this and Klutch's recommendation of Stinger's 4g complete amp install kit. The KnuKoncept is a little cheaper, but I don't mind spending more money if Stinger's quality is noticeably different than KnuKoncept's

http://www.amazon.com/Stinger-Gauge-Amplifier-Wiring-Cables/dp/B001F6IRMG

vs.

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KOL-AK4-4
never bought that before but never heard anything bad from KnuKonceptz thats why i buy my stuff from there

hard choice, because both are good products. looks like the stinger kit (good also) comes from Darvex.com they are a great site too bought some stuff from them before.

what would i do, from your two options id go with the knuconcetz kit. cheaper and will end up doing the same thing. $71 is its SHIPPED then not bad either. if its $71 plus shipping then def go with Knukoncetz

goofygamer

never bought that before but never heard anything bad from KnuKonceptz thats why i buy my stuff from there

hard choice, because both are good products. looks like the stinger kit (good also) comes from Darvex.com they are a great site too bought some stuff from them before.

what would i do, from your two options id go with the knuconcetz kit. cheaper and will end up doing the same thing. $71 is its SHIPPED then not bad either. if its $71 plus shipping then def go with Knukoncetz
Yep, definitely up to you bro
The stinger kit is actually $72 shipped on eBay, from a trusted seller. Thanks guys. I just like to get as many reviews I can of products before I buy them. I'll just go with Klutch's recommendation of Stinger. Telling myself its a final decision! haha Thanks again.

BeatBox

Real Good!
The stinger kit is actually $72 shipped on eBay, from a trusted seller. Thanks guys. I just like to get as many reviews I can of products before I buy them. I'll just go with Klutch's recommendation of Stinger. Telling myself its a final decision! haha Thanks again.
like said either is a good choice

Ordered the alt today :)

Got some dash and center console parts, the small pieces are for the center console that where missing when i got the car and the other will be for a bass knob :)

Also did order some battery terminals, thanks to Robert this site has them pretty cheap. Bought a few (total 60 of 4g,8g,0g) ended up being like $26 :eek: NOW THATS A LOW PRICE
heres the link if u want to order some yourself http://impulse-electronics.com/terminals_splices.aspx?sub_key=&id=91&cat_nm=10&key=Eyelet Terminals

festetech

hey. I said glove meaning like a plastic mount or something to hold the speaker in place. The speaker has enough clearance depth wise and does not hit the window.
thanks~

BeatBox

Real Good!
Wanna see this system go up!
man i am ready for it too, damn subs wont be here til the end of may FTL

hey. I said glove meaning like a plastic mount or something to hold the speaker in place. The speaker has enough clearance depth wise and does not hit the window.
thanks~
ahh sry, yeah im sure u can find them online some where. i would of made something outta mdf instead of buying anything

some updates here, since the car is gonna have "some" weight in it with the system i had to do something about the rear springs, witch weren't stock they where like 2in lowering spring. i had some H&R lowering springs from the old car that worked perfectly :good: Payed $180 from Tire rack a few yrs back

just replaced them with the ones that would be the fronts

here it is before...

Had to end up cutting all the main bolts off they kept snapping :( they where welded on by the amount of rust
this damn thing was a bitch too, ghetto fabed one out :)

heres the springs and the difference, the old i could push down on them when they where off and the new/used H&R where barely compressing

Since the truck was blocked off, i had to run around to the parts and hardware store on my bike :pardon:

Installed and the difference

Its in HotRod mode right now :)

Ended up spending a few hrs on it and $10 on the stuff i needed, over all def worth it.

On the bike ride to the parts store i got an email :ninja: If its on time it will be 4days from the time i order it to the time i get it :trippy: