BeatBox's New Project 98 Acura Integra

BeatBox

Real Good!
OMFG!!! Thats...just...wow...uh....Im at an loss for words. Its awesome, but I sure in the hell wouldnt want them f*ckers facing me.
So after its all hooked up and pounding....are you gonna start taking Sign Language, cuz wont no one near you gonna be able to talk.
Are your windows gonna be able to stay mounted in the car where they should be...or is that gonna put some nasty pressure on them???
Looks good..Im not hating..just Jealous.
going for broke, always wanted to wall off a car so this is my chance only reason i bought it
i might have to lol
oh yeah its the windshield and metal part on the roof between the windshield and the sunroof im worried about if anything, other than that it should be ok
id let you heard them if u where local, but we'll see how it turns out

If it was up to me i wouldn't have those things right in my ear lmao... But i havent heard a system like that so IDK :p
oh once you do you get hooked, well i did. heard my friends car last year at a car show sold my old set up and bought the teg and spend $3K+ in audio

thats what the "dimmer switch" is for, so he can crank it down unless hes at a competition.
yup or on the road and want to turn it up!

Ahhhhh, gotcha...now that I remember the switch in the dimmer dealio.
yeah it goes to the amp, you set the amp and you can lower or raise the bass from upfront istead of doing it thru the deck itself

BeatBox

Real Good!
worked all day yesterday FTL
only half a day today so did some work

bought some stuff to hopefully finish it off

got the 2nd part of the port done

the brace front to back, on in the middle to keep it from vibrating

cut the trim pieces for the sides outta card board, will finish them off monday prob. they are set with out the side panels, so they fit tight then ill trim them if needed once the side panels are in

got the flush mount piece in

wire the batteries but the bolt on the alt is too short for all the wire terminals, so i only hooked up two for now i need some kind of mini buss bar to bolt it on to the alt and then run a bolt on the buss bar and run the wires off that

ill get some work done tomorow, sat night and all day sunday im out for our company pic nic at Kings Island :woot:

PioneerLS

holy poop :O beat do you think ported or sealed would be best for a 2 '12 setup in a teg?

PioneerLS

meant to put 2 12's lol. but yeah, i have 2 12' terminators, with a mere 250watt amp in my teg. im just wondering what would be best for a teg, because its not in a trunk :p

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
meant to put 2 12's lol. but yeah, i have 2 12' terminators, with a mere 250watt amp in my teg. im just wondering what would be best for a teg, because its not in a trunk :p
mine is :D

BeatBox

Real Good!
holy poop :O beat do you think ported or sealed would be best for a 2 '12 setup in a teg?
def ported, they get louder easier
but kiss your truck space good bye
subs up port to the back would be the best, or port up subs up would be the next best thing

a 2 12 foot setup? i would suggest a bigger vehicle :thumbs up.

im partial to ported. love the way it hits

mine is :D
hahaha def ported over sealed, for me atleast.

BeatBox

Real Good!
havent updated the build in a while, but the wall is basically done
other than for wires for the amp, sub wiring witch is all easy sht

heres some pics, wall was done by the Slamology weekend so i did my part as far as getting it finished.
sucks the subs wherent here, cant wait to get them. Derrick's teg was just a tease listening to it at the show lol

back half

was gonna do bed liner but for now this will do since i had extra paint

thats basically it, just a waiting game witch im getting tired off <_<

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
wish your speakers would have been in! derricks is the white one with 3 18s huh? that shit flexes HARRRRDDD. lol.

BeatBox

Real Good!
yeah, hes from the other forum lol i just copy and paste the build updates
saw it over the weekend again he changed it up to only 2 and it still sounds good

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Dude, so many of your pictures aren't showing up :cry:

Oh, and hit up the Pussy-Wet Interior Squad Thread :thumbs up