MazdaSpeed 3

speedin

The Transporter
Aussie said:
Yea I know alot of japanese cars in the past have had close pedal arrangements and i'm sure that could be one of the reasons, and probablly cause japanese have alot smaller feet than most americans.:lol:
That was my first thought. But they turn their foot on the side. They dont have their foot normal and just lean it in on the side. Who knows :???:. They just werent thinking of us big footed people when they made it :evil:. I bet with no shoe on id be fine though. I mean it was close to fitting. You should have seen me try to pull out. Im like "Im tring to figure out the gas peddle." And the guy said "Its the one on the far right." Well REALLY? LOL, yea I drove here in my LHD car with the gas peddle on the left. Good times..... Must say I liked how when you turned (up or down) the volume level you moved it lit up lights on the console. Aussie knows what I mean. Im easly amused. Oh and the $1500 Navigation was cool. DVD player and all. But still not worth $1500 HAHAHA

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
speedin said:
That was my first thought. But they turn their foot on the side. They dont have their foot normal and just lean it in on the side. Who knows :???:. They just werent thinking of us big footed people when they made it :evil:. I bet with no shoe on id be fine though. I mean it was close to fitting. You should have seen me try to pull out. Im like "Im tring to figure out the gas peddle." And the guy said "Its the one on the far right." Well REALLY? LOL, yea I drove here in my LHD car with the gas peddle on the left. Good times..... Must say I liked how when you turned (up or down) the volume level you moved it lit up lights on the console. Aussie knows what I mean. Im easly amused. Oh and the $1500 Navigation was cool. DVD player and all. But still not worth $1500 HAHAHA
Yea me and my wife were trying to figure out cars with tighter arrangements before this and were remembering how close the old talons were together, but I think they were just really close, not close to the side. I do also like the lights on the dash, as for the navigation, I never seen it in a 3 in person, so I never got to play with it:( Oh well it's way to much for my liking anyway.

ltrain

bump u still have the ms3 ... im thinking of getting 1

had a few questions

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
this thread fails...pic no work, Tighten up Aussie

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I haven't done any mods, I haven't had any problems in 45k miles except for replacing tires and brake pads. The dealers have been pretty good. I took it in until the warranty was up and then started doing the services myself.