MazdaSpeed 3

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
speedin said:
HAHA, does the cast come all the way down your fingers? That sucks. Are the Audi's reliable? Im really looking for a solid reliable car for my next one. Tired of worring about things breaking (DSM)
No luckily it's a half cast so I can take it off to wash it but it comes up to almost me elbow. But yea my fingers on my right hand are pretty much useless the ways its molded, I am becoming very ambidexterous tho:lol: But yea I always thought that audis are good cars, I just heard some bad stuff but thats with everything I guess.

speedin

The Transporter
Aussie said:
No luckily it's a half cast so I can take it off to wash it but it comes up to almost me elbow. But yea my fingers on my right hand are pretty much useless the ways its molded, I am becoming very ambidexterous tho:lol: But yea I always thought that audis are good cars, I just heard some bad stuff but thats with everything I guess.
Yea, hope their reliable too. That whay ill enjoy it if I get one! LOL. Ambidexterous hum? So are you using your feet? Or just banging your head on the keyboard?

ltrain

i saw in the march issue of sportcompact car in the letters that a shop was experimenting with the intake system and said when they did a dyno with the intake box off it gained 20hp because the stock one was way restrictive DAMN ill take a pic of the page i read it from tommorrow

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
ltrain said:
i saw in the march issue of sportcompact car in the letters that a shop was experimenting with the intake system and said when they did a dyno with the intake box off it gained 20hp because the stock one was way restrictive DAMN ill take a pic of the page i read it from tommorrow
I heard about that to, I think the big think is setting a CEL cause of the MAF.

JDMxDB8 said:
Sweet ride man! Zoom zoom...
Thanks Man

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Aussie said:
I heard about that to, I think the big think is setting a CEL cause of the MAF.
Are they a Mass Air Flow sensor car? Do you know what kind of system it is.....Karman Vortex etc. I guess I haven't paid too much attention. Where is it located? Just trying to see why a MAF sensor would throw a CEL! Extra airflow will not affect it. It usually only causes problems if you change the housing where the MAF is set into. But that usually just makes it run like shit, not throw a CEL

speedin

The Transporter
OK....... So I test drove a MS3 today and DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie you must have midget's feet. My right foot couldnt get on the gas peddle. Its like RIGHT up against the inner console thingy. My foot all the way up against the inner console would also hit the brake. So in order to drive it I had to wedge my foot under the break first. By leaning the left side of the foot first to slide under the break. I was debating removing my shoes. It was that bad

Next complant...... It had a nice kick but even after the kick it just wasnt gaining speed fast enough :???:

Must say had a nice growl for a stock car but.... test drove a WRX right after. NO FUCKING WAY, id get the MS3 over it. Sorry Aussie. It wasnt nearly as quick as the WRX. Then theirs the FWD aspect. Not to mention I could NEVER own one for the simple fact my foots too wide to drive it comfortly.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
speedin said:
OK....... So I test drove a MS3 today and DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie you must have midget's feet. My right foot couldnt get on the gas peddle. Its like RIGHT up against the inner console thingy. My foot all the way up against the inner console would also hit the brake. So in order to drive it I had to wedge my foot under the break first. By leaning the left side of the foot first to slide under the break. I was debating removing my shoes. It was that bad

Next complant...... It had a nice kick but even after the kick it just wasnt gaining speed fast enough :???:

Must say had a nice growl for a stock car but.... test drove a WRX right after. NO FUCKING WAY, id get the MS3 over it. Sorry Aussie. It wasnt nearly as quick as the WRX. Then theirs the FWD aspect. Not to mention I could NEVER own one for the simple fact my foots too wide to drive it comfortly.
Well I have a size 13 and don't have any problem with the pedals, maybe you should try skinnier shoes. Oh and the only reason the WRX feels faster is because of the awd, it really isn't any faster what so ever. It takes a little to get used to driving it but it's definetly faster than the wrx. And with the CPE downpipe and exhaust, it adds 30+whp and 40+wtq, say goodbye STI. But its all what your looking for so I guess awd is a plus.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
dc2GS-R said:
Are they a Mass Air Flow sensor car? Do you know what kind of system it is.....Karman Vortex etc. I guess I haven't paid too much attention. Where is it located? Just trying to see why a MAF sensor would throw a CEL! Extra airflow will not affect it. It usually only causes problems if you change the housing where the MAF is set into. But that usually just makes it run like shit, not throw a CEL
They are a MAF car. Its a sensor that plugs in the intake housing, I've heard its really touchy they were having problems with cai setting the lights but appartently a few companys worked around it.

speedin

The Transporter
Aussie said:
Well I have a size 13 and don't have any problem with the pedals, maybe you should try skinnier shoes. Oh and the only reason the WRX feels faster is because of the awd, it really isn't any faster what so ever. It takes a little to get used to driving it but it's definetly faster than the wrx. And with the CPE downpipe and exhaust, it adds 30+whp and 40+wtq, say goodbye STI. But its all what your looking for so I guess awd is a plus.
It was from a roll when I got on the cars. Their is a big diference. MS3 just didnt get the speed up as fast. Oh and you know they both (WRX, and MS3) respond to mods like that. My feet are 14's and yea I have WIDE ASS feet. But ive never had that prob before. Oh well, wouldnt be a contest to me even if the MS3 was alot faster. I love AWD and Subaru's. Just giving the observation

ltrain

mabye they made the brake and gas closer fo make it easier to heal toe when on a track...

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
speedin said:
It was from a roll when I got on the cars. Their is a big diference. MS3 just didnt get the speed up as fast. Oh and you know they both (WRX, and MS3) respond to mods like that. My feet are 14's and yea I have WIDE ASS feet. But ive never had that prob before. Oh well, wouldnt be a contest to me even if the MS3 was alot faster. I love AWD and Subaru's. Just giving the observation
I do see what you mean with the pedal being to close to the side, but I guess you get used to it. And I feel you about the subaru, I just like the hatch style and fwd better.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
ltrain said:
mabye they made the brake and gas closer fo make it easier to heal toe when on a track...
Yea I know alot of japanese cars in the past have had close pedal arrangements and i'm sure that could be one of the reasons, and probablly cause japanese have alot smaller feet than most americans.:lol: