MazdaSpeed 3

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
RSMisfit said:
nice zoom zoom
it's "zoom zoom zoom..."

i like the interior. that's about it, though. the car overall is not aesthetically pleasing to me.

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
it's "zoom zoom zoom..."

i like the interior. that's about it, though. the car overall is not aesthetically pleasing to me.
+1

MidniteFreedom

but the decal only says zoom zoom lol not 3x zoom! and i have the decal which i got it free from the mazda public event i went to just trying out there cars on the tracks =)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
MidniteFreedom said:
but the decal only says zoom zoom lol not 3x zoom! and i have the decal which i got it free from the mazda public event i went to just trying out there cars on the tracks =)
psh. i saw the commercials for mazda though and it said "zoom zoom ZOOM..." three of 'em

either way, i like the interior.

speedin

The Transporter
nexgenintegra said:
interior looks hot i headr its a better buy than the wrx
guess who is gonna get smacked? REALLY hard! Its FAR from better. preformance wise it wins. handling wise it wins (when road and track did their test all the drivers said the subaru would have owned if not for the snow tires. as far as getting power down... AWD. for reliability Subaru > Mazda/Ford. oh yea....

:slap:

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
cabezzzdb8 said:
I demand a 4wd tiresmoke seccion lol is awd right?
No no FWD ftw, as for speedin's smack smack, if I wanted awd I would have got the subaru, I wanted fwd, I hate comparing cars with different powertrains, compare it to a neon, there now the Mazda is the shit:lol: See how much better that is:D