MazdaSpeed 3

speedin

The Transporter
Aussie said:
No no FWD ftw, as for speedin's smack smack, if I wanted awd I would have got the subaru, I wanted fwd, I hate comparing cars with different powertrains, compare it to a neon, there now the Mazda is the shit:lol: See how much better that is:D
HEHEHE, I compair cars on 2 things.

1:The class their in (Sedan, Sport Compact, ETC)
2: $$$$$$$

So WRX and MS3 are in the same catigory. All the mags think they are too. But hey, your $. So do what you want

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
speedin said:
HEHEHE, I compair cars on 2 things.

1:The class their in (Sedan, Sport Compact, ETC)
2: $$$$$$$

So WRX and MS3 are in the same catigory. All the mags think they are too. But hey, your $. So do what you want
Most people do, but I look at it as two different driving experiences. Anyway I've actually been looking at getting an awd vehicle but I think I've exhausted all my options. Dont want a subaru and evos are out of the question. I've opted a dsm but I've owned most and am not really looking for another one. Was thinking about an audi actually?

speedin

The Transporter
Aussie said:
Most people do, but I look at it as two different driving experiences. Anyway I've actually been looking at getting an awd vehicle but I think I've exhausted all my options. Dont want a subaru and evos are out of the question. I've opted a dsm but I've owned most and am not really looking for another one. Was thinking about an audi actually?
EVO's and STI's are just to crazy to insure. I feel ya their. The WRX isnt that bad, but its a big difference from the STI. DSM's, when did you have a DSM? If you have owned most, bet you havnt owned a GST Spyder! (PS, mines for sale). LOL, shameful plug their. But for the final of Audi's, Eh. The S4 (ones people like us could afford) arnt that great. The acceleration lacks in copairision to other luxury 4-door crusiers in the same price range. Hey, why not be the first to make something out of the capible base of the new Suzuki SX4! You can always just go RWD, thier has always been the debate on AWD vs. RWD. Thier close on road courses(some say RWD is faster) and can be close off the line.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
speedin said:
The S4 (ones people like us could afford) arnt that great. The acceleration lacks in copairision to other luxury 4-door crusiers in the same price range.
My brother has an 04 S4 and I wouldn't consider that slow.
0-60: 4.9
1/4: 13.4

Just as fast as an M3, EVO, STi and faster than a CTS-V and M45

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
My brother has an 04 S4 and I wouldn't consider that slow.
0-60: 4.9
1/4: 13.4

Just as fast as an M3, EVO, STi and faster than a CTS-V and M45

2000 Audi S4 5.5 14.1 (Motor Trend)

Oh and he is looking at 04's? Hell if he can afford that than damn. More power to him. Im talking about the cars in a "Reasonable" price range for the average person. The newer style has a big price hike compaired to the one I mentioned

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
But that one has the turbo v6 instead of the v8. Horsepower is a chip and boost controller away

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
But that one has the turbo v6 instead of the v8. Horsepower is a chip and boost controller away
Just compairing stock cars, to hard to compair modded ones.

But accually once you mentioned it.... I found a BEAUTY! Its a local for 14k. 01, silver with a black/white suade interior. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH someone buy my DSM!!!! I could talk them down to 10k cash ;). I have leverage, :twisted:
IM A LINK TO ^ CAR

Also found a dark blue 00. With LOTS of power upgrades done to it(says 340hp), and a RS4 front with a carbon hood. SWEET car. Of couse he wans 15k, but its a private seller and from the add I think he needs it GONE.
IM ANOTHER LINK

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
speedin said:
Just compairing stock cars, to hard to compair modded ones.

But accually once you mentioned it.... I found a BEAUTY! Its a local for 14k. 01, silver with a black/white suade interior. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH someone buy my DSM!!!! I could talk them down to 10k cash ;). I have leverage, :twisted:
IM A LINK TO ^ CAR

Also found a dark blue 00. With LOTS of power upgrades done to it(says 340hp), and a RS4 front with a carbon hood. SWEET car. Of couse he wans 15k, but its a private seller and from the add I think he needs it GONE.
IM ANOTHER LINK
HAHA i was lookin at the same one with the rs4 front end on it earlier today.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
speedin said:
EVO's and STI's are just to crazy to insure. I feel ya their. The WRX isnt that bad, but its a big difference from the STI. DSM's, when did you have a DSM? If you have owned most, bet you havnt owned a GST Spyder! (PS, mines for sale). LOL, shameful plug their. But for the final of Audi's, Eh. The S4 (ones people like us could afford) arnt that great. The acceleration lacks in copairision to other luxury 4-door crusiers in the same price range. Hey, why not be the first to make something out of the capible base of the new Suzuki SX4! You can always just go RWD, thier has always been the debate on AWD vs. RWD. Thier close on road courses(some say RWD is faster) and can be close off the line.
I owned an old talon tsi awd and a 3000gt vr4(piece of crap and beat to hell) a couple of years ago. No I haven't owned a gst spyder and probablly won't ever:lol: but I do think there nice cars just not for me. I do want a rwd vehicle again but I don't need one at the moment, I want the awd cause I plan on moving up north and dealing with snow. I,ve been trying to talk the wife into a wrx or older 2.5rs but she doesn't really like subarus. I wish I could find a good deal on an old 90-93 celica all-trac but there practically non existent anymore. I don't want to go domestic not like there is anything anyway and, I'm not really sure about getting back into the euros, remember I'm the guy that had the m6 and m3, also owned a gti at one point and all I ever heard about audi's is there overpriced peices of vw shit. So idk play it by ear I guess, and btw i'm good on the suzuki, I like there bikes, i'll wait to make my decision on there cars. But about racing, i'll take a properly balanced rwd vehicle over awd anyday, preferably my e30 M3:)

speedin

The Transporter
Aussie said:
HAHA i was lookin at the same one with the rs4 front end on it earlier today.
LOL, where are you located? Its close to me. Those are the only cars ill search.

Aussie said:
I owned an old talon tsi awd and a 3000gt vr4(piece of crap and beat to hell) a couple of years ago. No I haven't owned a gst spyder and probablly won't ever:lol: but I do think there nice cars just not for me. I do want a rwd vehicle again but I don't need one at the moment, I want the awd cause I plan on moving up north and dealing with snow. I,ve been trying to talk the wife into a wrx or older 2.5rs but she doesn't really like subarus. I wish I could find a good deal on an old 90-93 celica all-trac but there practically non existent anymore. I don't want to go domestic not like there is anything anyway and, I'm not really sure about getting back into the euros, remember I'm the guy that had the m6 and m3, also owned a gti at one point and all I ever heard about audi's is there overpriced peices of vw shit. So idk play it by ear I guess, and btw i'm good on the suzuki, I like there bikes, i'll wait to make my decision on there cars. But about racing, i'll take a properly balanced rwd vehicle over awd anyday, preferably my e30 M3:)
Yea GST Spyder's arnt for me either :(.

So the wifey is holding you back on scoobys. Lemme talk to her about them! LOL. The Legacy GT is the ultimate northern families car. Hands down.

All-Trac!!!! Their weak, I mean the AWD is nice but their way underpowered (15.7--1/4. slow). Not to mention im not a fan of the looks :???:.

Hum, really with the Audi's? Never heard anything about that. What about a 3 series Xi (think thats the AWD version)

Oh, and go look into the SX4 then. Im suprized with them. Suzuki accually made a capible CAR. Shure the power sucks. But the base is very nice. Expecially for the price.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
speedin said:
LOL, where are you located? Its close to me. Those are the only cars ill search.

Yea GST Spyder's arnt for me either :(.

So the wifey is holding you back on scoobys. Lemme talk to her about them! LOL. The Legacy GT is the ultimate northern families car. Hands down.

All-Trac!!!! Their weak, I mean the AWD is nice but their way underpowered (15.7--1/4. slow). Not to mention im not a fan of the looks :???:.

Hum, really with the Audi's? Never heard anything about that. What about a 3 series Xi (think thats the AWD version)

Oh, and go look into the SX4 then. Im suprized with them. Suzuki accually made a capible CAR. Shure the power sucks. But the base is very nice. Expecially for the price.
Yea the all-tracs are weakj, didn't think about the xi good call on that one. I'm really feelin the audi, i just want something i can play around with in the aftermarket. As for the suzuki, I like the platform I just don't think I like the looks of it yet. Damn Typing with a broken hand really sucks.

speedin

The Transporter
Aussie said:
Yea the all-tracs are weakj, didn't think about the xi good call on that one. I'm really feelin the audi, i just want something i can play around with in the aftermarket. As for the suzuki, I like the platform I just don't think I like the looks of it yet. Damn Typing with a broken hand really sucks.
HAHA, does the cast come all the way down your fingers? That sucks. Are the Audi's reliable? Im really looking for a solid reliable car for my next one. Tired of worring about things breaking (DSM)