• USDM!

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Save for new car! [RSX]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i think its hot as it is jimmy.

i mean.....just make it fast......looks are for pussies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
You're getting jacked on insurance. I pay full coverage on my G35 Sedan, GSX and GSXR 750 with just liability on my GST for $450

G35 = $180
GSX = $120
GSXR750 = $80
GST = $70

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
You're getting jacked on insurance. I pay full coverage on my G35 Sedan, GSX and GSXR 750 with just liability on my GST for $450
i know. sadly enough i cant do anything about it. i did try to convince my parents to let me garage the GSR and get a new car but they wont. but at the same time they wont say no to my other brothers who have a second car. gay.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i think there's an option that lets you see who voted for what.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
lol. yeah that was a deal of a lifetime and i cant get over how stupid of an incident caused my plans to be ruined. hopefully you get your car done. how long has it been!?
haha its been almost a year since i slapped on the front end. i've been lazy to work on the body ever since its on. i'm sorta leaning towrds building the motor or the suspension. i've been getting cocky ass f0ols trying to mess with the 4dr :p

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
haha its been almost a year since i slapped on the front end. i've been lazy to work on the body ever since its on. i'm sorta leaning towrds building the motor or the suspension. i've been getting cocky ass f0ols trying to mess with the 4dr :p
speaking of 4 doors. i really want the 4dr Civic SI, if that becomes a legitimate option in the future.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
oh btw...

*right click* *save*

i might make that a wall paper when I get a new laptop
same here *right click* *save* thats a clean integra,
but keep it usdm i mean i like jdm
but the usdm front clip looks better

I love the four headlights most JDM fronts just look like an Accord
lol thats funny before I ever saw a jdm front clip on a integra in person
i was driving over to a persons house to look/buy a turbo kit for a integra
its dark out and i call him and ask hey is there a accord parked outside your house
he laughs and say yeah kinda so i park and start to look at it and it was a integra
with a jdm front i felt like a ass i didnt even notice that lol