• USDM!

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Save for new car! [RSX]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
CL conversion just ruins an Integra! they a U-G-L-Y:lol:

whoever has them on their teg, they should be stripped of their integra, and they should own a breeze!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
do whatever you want to it. it's your car!! lol...

i know what you mean, though. i've been wanting to keep my '95 front lately. jdm ones are nice, don't get me wrong. i wouldn't complain if i had one. lol i think you mentioned that you've lost money from your first one, though. if i were in your position, i probably wouldn't want to spend all that money on another unless it was dirt cheap. :twocents:

i can't remember whose teg it was, but there was a sexy '94-97 with a mugen lip. if i keep my front end, i'm so getting that lip.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Honestly Jimmy, your front end looks tight the way it is right now. I don't think you should spend your money and time to redo the JDM conversion again. One time is enough.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Honestly Jimmy, your front end looks tight the way it is right now. I don't think you should spend your money and time to redo the JDM conversion again. One time is enough.
lol maybe i need to pay better attention. where a pic of jimbo's teg? the one posted in this thread isn't his, as he stated.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lol maybe i need to pay better attention. where a pic of jimbo's teg? the one posted in this thread isn't his, as he stated.
My bad. Well if he wants his DC2 to look that like then I think it looks good.

konerri

damb too much talk. buy a 97 lotus elise and be done with it. you stand out from the crowd, drive a OEM car and still kill most cars on the streets. At least this was my fork in the road about a year ago when i had the same car decision problem. i went with the teg for now and save the lotus later.

Backwoodz Tuner

CL conversion just ruins an Integra! they a U-G-L-Y:lol:

whoever has them on their teg, they should be stripped of their integra, and they should own a breeze!

Pretty harsh words, but that's why I built my car, for me, and its jus something for the haters 2 hate. Guess its more a west coast thing.