Votes: 17 45.9%
  • USDM!

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Save for new car! [RSX]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I personally like the JDM front more, I dont care about the fad. Just not into the USDM front. 98-01s I could probably live with.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
ACCORD FRONT END CONVERSION FTW!!!

haha, i shoulda made my build thread with that title :p

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I still say USDM because it is cheaper and still looks great. I do like the JDM front end but if i was working that decision then........

function > form

Car doesn't look bad at all to begin with

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
you guys are misunderstanding. i did not base my decision on others' opinions. im just making a personal reference of how the idea evolved from the past months. i should've worded better.

and for those that are mocking the jdm front..... accord?....... gotta be kidding me. that's like making fun of srt4's for being neons. that jokes been beat up since day 1.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
please pay atttention to details my friend....JDM ITR look nothing like an accord
really?

looks pretty similar to me ... integra just has 1pc headlights, a smaller grill, and no bumper lenses for turn signals.

but maybe youre right .... the accord front end actually looks BETTER than the jdm front cause it doesnt have that ugly ass H halfway up the hood

Messiah62

what brand lip is that? kinda hard from the lighting but i believe its 94-97 front which is what i have and that lip looks good! What kind is that, might gotta get one.

Backwoodz Tuner

I know I'm gonna get bashed on from everyone for stating this comment, but its jus my opinion, I like the acura CL conversion. Why? Cause its different and throws most average every car guy off. I like it cause its the old school way to make the jdm frt. I all ready got a set of brand new oem CL Acura headlights. Costed me all most 300 a piece, but at least I didn't go buy a pair of knock offs. So at least I'm gonna rockin oem