Votes: 17 45.9%
  • USDM!

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Save for new car! [RSX]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
welps. as you guys may see over a 6 month span i finally got my car out STOCK, painted CW. but with reimbursement that the shop owed me for the burning of my JDM front. i've been going back and forth on the idea of whether its even worth it, to purchase it again and waste more money and time to put it on. BUT i finally realized its just a fad like most say it is. it'll be cool now but in a couple of years everyone will have it. sooooooooooooooooooooo on important notice i have taken the step to save the extra money and purchase an ITR full interior, CF hood and CF lip, Amber cornerlights. an inspiration was Brian's car, (former member) that had his car stolen. the car was amazing. i'd like to add a poll to see everyone's opinion on my late move.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'd keep the USDM front and not worry about the ITR interior. CF hood and lip with amber corners is fine if that's what you want. But I would much rather spend money on performance rather than the interior. I'd say screw the interior and dump that money into your suspension or engine

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
I'd keep the USDM front and not worry about the ITR interior. CF hood and lip with amber corners is fine if that's what you want. But I would much rather spend money on performance rather than the interior. I'd say screw the interior and dump that money into your suspension or engine
well the interior shouldnt cost me that much. its 450 total for both front and rear seats from a cousin of mine. the carpet and door panels should be quite easy to get as well.

suspension wise im leaning towards illuminas/s techs. because i do have to drive my grandma around lol. :roll:

on another note i've only considered changing my tranny for an ITR w/ LSD.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Wow Jimmy. I didnt realize how clean your car was! lol

IMO just because "everyone will have it" that shouldn't stop you in something you've been dreaming about ever since I've met you. Maybe your idea's have changed, and you don't want that for your car anymore, but I don't think that you should change what you want to do because other people like the idea and want to do it too. Companies make more than one of everything, so if you wanted to say that, everyone is just copying each other!

IMO, finish out your plan.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i've been through hell and back this half year. worker ran off with the insurance money. so i had to pay out of my own pocket. jdm front was burned during fire. shop didnt want to pay me back. i have to file a small claims suit against the former worker. gf's mom passed away. honestly i just want to move on. now that i think of it i NEVER really wanted a JDM front. it was more of my cousin pushing the idea into my head.

no one in my city has a clean 94-97. i wanna be the first. =]

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
wow man. I haven't been on here for a while have I?

sorry to hear all that man.. how'd someone get off with your money? that's gehy. I better see you on judge Judy. lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
well... its tough to say. i definately love my front end more after i slapped it on, but imo its not worth all that money... unless you can find that killer deal you had with the HID. i'm still suprised about how cheap you paid on your last front end, and yes im jealous.

i know there's cars out there that look like mines, and some may look weay better, but its my car and i like it a lot. esp when i have little kids shouting about how cool my car is :p

btw whats JDM? i only know OEM ;)

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I also would keep the Integra instead of trying to get an RSX. Besides the fact that I just like the Integra more, they have also been dropping like flies through theft and wrecks so I would definitely hold on to it. There is too many RSX around here and nice Integra's are just getting harder and harder to spot. Having a nice Teg isn't as easy as it used to be and they are becoming more rare by the minute

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
damn jimmy, i really like your teg, id leave it the way you have it. Do what dc2gsr said get get mods for the suspension or engine.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
lol. yeah that was a deal of a lifetime and i cant get over how stupid of an incident caused my plans to be ruined. hopefully you get your car done. how long has it been!?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
I also would keep the Integra instead of trying to get an RSX. Besides the fact that I just like the Integra more, they have also been dropping like flies through theft and wrecks so I would definitely hold on to it. There is too many RSX around here and nice Integra's are just getting harder and harder to spot. Having a nice Teg isn't as easy as it used to be and they are becoming more rare by the minute
NE's insurance for GSR's are through the roof. i havent heard of any RSX's being stolen here. maybe once in awhile. but there was one month where 10 GSR's were stolen. im paying 230. rather than 170ish cause of that.