Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Nick_C78

Yesterdays event was fun, but far from productive. I had a vtec cutting out issue to deal with, but that wasn't the most annoying thing. Apparently something is wrong with my clutch, or the hydraulic system, because it wouldn't go in to hear all day. Every shift, both up and down, had to be slammed in to gear. Rev matching only made the problem worse. Only thing left to do is yank the tranny and inspect the clutch.

Anyways, here is some footage from yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbEUeWNotYI&feature=youtu.be

I am still editing some of the other videos, but that was my best session sadly.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Just a quick couple edits from the track day on the 22nd of dec. Didnt have my memory cards with me so i had to select from the few shots i did take. :(

osiris19

Yesterdays event was fun, but far from productive. I had a vtec cutting out issue to deal with, but that wasn't the most annoying thing. Apparently something is wrong with my clutch, or the hydraulic system, because it wouldn't go in to hear all day. Every shift, both up and down, had to be slammed in to gear. Rev matching only made the problem worse. Only thing left to do is yank the tranny and inspect the clutch.

Anyways, here is some footage from yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbEUeWNotYI&feature=youtu.be

I am still editing some of the other videos, but that was my best session sadly.
I had that when I blew my clutch. Maybe you popped a spring. That's what I had to do except mine was almost unshiftable.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Nick_C78

I am shocked mine didn't die. I was slamming it in to gear every single shift. It somehow held together. Sucks for donut though. That fd died hard and killed his case.

Nick_C78

i watched your video i was like wtf.
Hahah yeah. I wasn't lying about it being bad. Frustrating day. I basically started cruising the rest of the day. I do like that cruising is 2:08-2:10 with this suspension. It makes driving way easier. Where before it took everything I had to get those times.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Oh... missed a watermark on one. Too tired to check. hah And it looks like you took your plate off later in the day.