Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Nick_C78

Tomorrow I will go hunting for another prop valve. Figured I would make 1 more attempt at a junkyard one before spending 150 on a brand new one. Here is to hoping this next one seals up.

Nick_C78

Hah you know that is actually on my list. I have yellow petroleum teflon tape ready to go for my next attempt. :p But that obviously isn't ideal.

Nick_C78

Looks like I am buying a brand new prop valve. Went to multiple junk yards and not a single 4040 prop valve... Another week wasted...

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I was going to suggest Teflon but from the way he described it to me it would have been a band aid and Teflon is better off as insurance.

Nick_C78

It looks like the sunroof delete just got a little more intense. While I was browsing the junkyards yesterday looking for a prop valve I found a Black RS. So today I decided to go back and turn that RS in to a convertible.

The plan is to just make a simple rivet on cover for the sunroof hole right now. And then when I get more time I will yank the windshield and do it the proper way by swapping the entire roof skin like Donut did.

Oh and a funny thing happened today. I went to the store to buy some clothes and my card got denied. The reason for this was because apparently acuraoemparts.com charged my card for $187,990.00. That is one expensive ass prop valve, I must say. It has been fixed now, but damn. lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i want to do the roof delete...but i have to see the clearence between the body and my roll bar, I may have Car and Bike moto just work their magic for me.

Nick_C78

The RS roof has more clearance than the sunroof version because it doesnt have the mounting points for the sunroof.

Nick_C78

They charged it for $187,990. As in One Hundred Eighty Seven Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety Dollars. The guy hit too many keys... lol