Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Nick_C78

:thumbs up

the wheel wouldn't be half as bad if the center was black.
Yeah already planned on doing that soon. Just debating if I wanna go flat or Satin...not much of a difference, but I will look at it every day so yeah haha.

R13

The other asshole
I say flat

Last edited:

Nick_C78

Yeah flat will look good, but the reason I am thinking satin is because its basically flat, with a very very slight shimmer.

Nick_C78

Painted the steering wheel black yesterday. Couldn't stand it being silver. It is still ugly, but I can live with it until I get a better wheel.

Yeah I know the lighting is awful for the pics.

R13

The other asshole
It's not all that bad. :thumbs up

Sent from my Toaster

Nick_C78

I got my OEM Dizzy today from HMO. I ended up getting an OBD2 dizzy because it is easier to find and newer. This particular one came off of a 97 JDM ITR, so I figure it has to have fairly low miles. However, since my car is OBD1 I had to make a trip over to rywire for an OBD1 to OBD2 dizzy adapter. The car feels so much better already without that crappy china dizzy. Also the ticking that my old dizzy used to make is gone! Hah

Welp, looks like the only China/Ebay parts left on my car are my Header and B Pipe... My car is killing all of the no-name parts since I detailed her. I think Charlotte thinks she is too classy now for those cheap parts.

Last edited:

Nick_C78

A pic of when I had the leak down done. Thanks again Tom Liang for helping me out with that!

Still crazy how well the detail came out. Not used to having a black car.