Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Nick_C78

Why? It has a ton of imperfections. This pic just makes it look nice. The front bumper looks like hell. I can't wait for my 98 spec front to be finished and installed. I only did the major detail to make sure that once I paint the front I can put it on without it looking too retarded.

XjoEnX

Why? It has a ton of imperfections. This pic just makes it look nice. The front bumper looks like hell. I can't wait for my 98 spec front to be finished and installed. I only did the major detail to make sure that once I paint the front I can put it on without it looking too retarded.
Man you put down your car way too much. Lot of people here think you got a beast. You gotta love it, caress it, poke it every now and then and let her know she's a queen. :D

Nick_C78

Oh I love my car. She knows it. But she also lets me know time and time again that she is a stuborn bitch :p and haha I don't think she is a beast just yet. Give me a couple more months and maybe she will be in beast mode. She will get there though!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
My car is killing all of the no-name parts since I detailed her
LOL This is my new favorite perspective on problems that arise.

Even though i didnt lift a finger to help you in that detail.. youre welcome! :mrgreen: Cant wait for the conversion though. Then im gonna spend my time nagging you about a lip instead of the lip you have.

Nick_C78

Hah yeah man. Its the only logical thing that makes sense! ;)

Yeah I know. You are like a naggy wife. Nothing is ever good enough.

Nick_C78

Well I have been driving/tracking on a suspected blown strut for a while now. I finally took the time to inspect it and confirmed it was blown. Don't let this look down on their products though. I put this suspension through hell and pushed it much farther than it was intended. Tracking a street suspension is bound to have these results. It is a fantastic street set up though and I still recommend it for people who are looking for a good street suspension.

Luckily the people at Eibach are awesome! Jared Reyes at eibach was really cool and helped me a lot to get this issue taken care of. Thanks again man, I owe you! Highly recommend buying from eibach. Great products and great customer service! Can't wait until I upgrade to some R2 or R1 when they come out.

Here is what arrived today:

Nick_C78

Picked up a set of JDM 98 spec tail lights today. I like them because the reds are the same color all around like the USDM 98 Spec lights, but it still has the amber blinker, and it deletes the corner bulb altogether. They just need some buffing to get rid of some minor scuffs and gunk. Other than that they are in excellent shape.

Nick_C78

Yeah, I got these through Tom, but not exactly from Tom. Idk why he is selling his so cheap. You guys should scoop on those.