Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Nick_C78

Idk if it is edited or not, but that is how good it came out. It is insane how much better it looks! Totally worth the time it took. Thanks Tom for posting those. And R13, I already posted what I used on it lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Idk if it is edited or not, but that is how good it came out. It is insane how much better it looks! Totally worth the time it took. Thanks Tom for posting those. And R13, I already posted what I used on it lol
oh yeah it looks super nice i was just going to give him a top tip if it was edited. i like shiny paint.

Nick_C78

Minor issues again today. I noticed my radiator leaking. It has a crack in one or two of the vertical lines. And my hoses are ballooning...Time to replace those as well as the dizzy...Money that could be spent elsewhere... blah

Nick_C78

Picked up my momo hub, a new radiator, thermostat, and hoses today from Tom Liang. He got them quick status! Post pics tomorrow.

Tom also did a leakdown test on my car while I was there to make sure my head gasket was good. Head gasket checked out for now, but it confirmed my rings are really bad. Lots of air could be heard and felt coming out of the oil cap area. No surprise that I had bad rings, but funny just how much they leaked and it was also good to confirm it.

R13

The other asshole
Are you planning on plasti dipping the DD wheels? Or just gonna leave them to keep thieves looking the other way? :lol:

Nick_C78

I am leaving them. I can only use them until I get the itr brakes, which is soon. So no reason to work and spend money on these.

Nick_C78

Did quite a bit today. Installed my new radiator and hoses today. Also installed a OEM thermostat as well, no more sketchy 6 dollar tstat haha. While I was waiting for the car to cool down I installed my ugly ass momo steering wheel and deleted my passenger airbag as well.

I didn't want to use those stupid fan zip tie things, because it beat my last radiator to hell, which actually is what caused the leak. So I made a ghetto version of the brackets donut made for his fan. I need to clean them up on my bench grinder, but that is in apple valley and I live in Huntington now so makes it complicated.

And here is the ugly steering wheel mounted lol

Nick_C78

Yeah haha. Gonna take out the srs control module sometime soon too, just didn't feel like digging it out today.