Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Next time don't buy something without knowing what it is then? How do you know it isn't?
i think its an oem diff. It isnt a quaif because quaif has a plate in the middle of where the axles go that says "quaif" i just thought it was a jdm gsr transmission until the dude said he had it rebuilt at a shop and they put a diff in.

Nick_C78

Nah, its the webs or whatever the hell they are being called these days.

Nick_C78

I recently got a 98 spec front for cheap thanks to Tom and his nack for finding deals.

The cool part is it is actually OEM. The sucky part is it needs some lovin'. Has some minor damage and needs the spray paint, which is flaking off, removed. I will be fixing it up and getting it paint matched soon.

Other than that no real updates. Still collecting pay checks in order to do this one last rebuild..

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I recently got a 98 spec front for cheap thanks to Tom and his nack for finding deals.

The cool part is it is actually OEM. The sucky part is it needs some lovin'. Has some minor damage and needs the spray paint, which is flaking off, removed. I will be fixing it up and getting it paint matched soon.

Other than that no real updates. Still collecting pay checks in order to do this one last rebuild..
Nice! :thumbs up

XjoEnX

Nice grab on the 98 front.

You're forever rebuilding your motor. Lol

Nick_C78

You're forever rebuilding your motor. Lol
Nah, this time will be the last. I am pretty damn sure this time it is going to be fixed. If not, I will be parting it out and just buying a Type R swap and calling it a day. So either way this is the last time.

Nick_C78

Nah man, it is already 81.25 and I don't want to go 81.5, because I don't want to have to buy new pistons..again, go to a machine shop.. again, and tune..again. I have tried all of that shit already. This time it is going to be a simple fix. Good hone, oem rings, check ring gaps and reinstall.

Nick_C78

Decided I should give my car a good detailing since she gets abused at the track. Clay barred my whole car. Then used Meguiar's Ultimate Compound on my entire car, which took forever, and then Waxed with Meguiar's ColorX. Whole process took like 5-6 hours...

I think it came out really well. My car is black again:

And then I decided to throw some crappy wheels on to DD with so that I can stop wearing down my RS3. (I love how clean the paint came out!)

These pics were taken with a cell phone, so the quality is sucky. If Tom got better ones I will post those later.

Last edited:

Nick_C78

That is my gf's car. It is a red 98 LS with silver kosei k1. Not sure where you got the silver teg from, or the red teg with gt3... lol