Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Nick_C78

I was finally able to get my dyno graph today. It is nothing to brag about by any means, but yeah.

Man I need to get a better header, exhaust and intake, but at least the torque is decent.

Nick_C78

Yesterday I picked up emi's new wheels from Raceline. So I put emi to work today.

Next will be lowering it.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Nice! Emi's DC4 needs lowering springs or coilovers now.

Nick_C78

Hah yeah once hers is lowered it will be nice. Blake already hooking her up with some springs. I should just give her my eibach pro shocks, then I have an excuse to upgrade.

Nick_C78

Went to Eibach today to pick up my diff from Tony Jackson. Thanks for hooking it up dude! He also gave me a tour of the place which was pretty awesome. Really cool to see how it is all made. Really shows how much effort they put in to making a quality product.

Not going to install it yet though. I want to put in carbon synchros and put in a new final drive. Do it all at once since it will be open.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
went to eibach today to pick up my diff from tony jackson. Thanks for hooking it up dude! He also gave me a tour of the place which was pretty awesome. Really cool to see how it is all made. Really shows how much effort they put in to making a quality product.

not going to install it yet though. I want to put in carbon synchros and put in a new final drive. Do it all at once since it will be open.
oem?