This is my first gen :)

enoch723

First thing I aim to do is header, cat, 2 1/2 inch pipe to a performance muffler. Alabama has no noise laws so I might rice it out lol. And hopefully by Christmas have a b16a in my shop sitting on a motor swivel. As for the gas tank, I don't think that was gas. It looked like tar, black, super thick and sticky.
Leave the cat and resonator out.. More horsepower that way

CokeSlap

First thing I aim to do is header, cat, 2 1/2 inch pipe to a performance muffler. Alabama has no noise laws so I might rice it out lol. And hopefully by Christmas have a b16a in my shop sitting on a motor swivel. As for the gas tank, I don't think that was gas. It looked like tar, black, super thick and sticky.
I mean... you could use fire to test if it is still gas... video tape this for me.

Jayteg

I mean... you could use fire to test if it is still gas... video tape this for me.
Sorry bro the radiator shop kept the tank, had I known you wanted me to blow it I would have kept it. BTW I have primed half of my car white for no apparent reason other then I wanna see it white lol. Things you do when you're bored.

enoch723

Sorry bro the radiator shop kept the tank, had I known you wanted me to blow it I would have kept it. BTW I have primed half of my car white for no apparent reason other then I wanna see it white lol. Things you do when you're bored.
I understand. Did my rims and all the trim of my car in black just to see it. Lol. Turned out pretty good though

Jayteg

I understand. Did my rims and all the trim of my car in black just to see it. Lol. Turned out pretty good though
So far it looks good, needs a second layer the first isn't thick enough. White body, black hood w/ black rims.

enoch723

So far it looks good, needs a second layer the first isn't thick enough. White body, black hood w/ black rims.
Do all the trim black as well. Should look sick as hell when your done. And its good that your taking your time to paint it. You dont want one thick coat. Several thin as possible layers looks better and will last years longer. Dont forget to eaither clear coat or use high temp paint as the last coat.

I did both. Last coat was engine paint for 1200 deg then followed that with a single layer of semi flat clear coat so it still looks flat and not all shiny

Jayteg

Cant wait to see the ONLY panda 1st gen integra. Gunna look bad ass
I just drove 80 miles to get a fuel tank and bracket or my fuel pump. Now all I need is a battery and I can crank it. Just wish I had a b16 already to drop in it, I just know this d16 isn't gonna meet my expectations. Especially since my last tuner was a s12 with a sr20de.

Jayteg

Ok guys be easy on me, I just laid the first coat of primer. I think it looks pretty damn good, although the white isn't going on thick as I would prefer. So def need a second coat of white. Remember this is gonna eventually be the permanent paint job. So feel free to share your opinions just no flames.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

enoch723

I dont see why you didnt put something over the windows.. Atleast put newspaper or something. You may not think your getting over spray but you wont notice till your done. ANY wind is gunna blow particles everywhere. Other then that it looks good. I like the 2 tone very basic and clean

Jayteg

I dont see why you didnt put something over the windows.. Atleast put newspaper or something. You may not think your getting over spray but you wont notice till your done. ANY wind is gunna blow particles everywhere. Other then that it looks good. I like the 2 tone very basic and clean
They were protected when I was spraying around them. Trust me I had to clean it off the passenger door when I first started. Lesson learned lol. And btw all that blue tape makes it look like crap....