This is my first gen :)

94RS

No fucks given.
I've seen this car a few times and it's pretty damn sweet. I've often debated about changing white to red and doing a red panda look. @.@
Do it. Then it'd look like the less popular AE86 color combo. :lol:

Jayteg

Do it. Then it'd look like the less popular AE86 color combo. :lol:
Seriously bro, I'm a huge fan of the Initial D series. Before this car I was trying to get my hands on a 86. I was actually going to Atlanta to get one but my dad called me up and ask me would I be interested in a 87 integra. I checked it out and liked so I bought it.

smurf454

smurf454
The body is spray paint. So is the door panels. Has stock steel rims now. The 17 were too big. It came with the car.
[/IMG]

enoch723

The body is spray paint. So is the door panels. Has stock steel rims now. The 17 were too big. It came with the car.
[/IMG]
Really Liking the interior to match the exterior. You really need to get rid of the hood scoop though. Lol. Sorry but it looks horrid. What all was wrong that cost you 2 g's?

smurf454

smurf454
D16a1 with 222xxx. I was just gona put headers and a short ram intake on it and wait to do a swap when it goes out.

smurf454

smurf454
Cv axles, distributor, vavle gasket, struts, tires, complete tune up, clutch, dash, glove box, timing belt, windsheild, and quite a few trips to the junkyard for the hard find parts.

Last edited:

Jayteg

You gonna keep it D16? I think I finally decided to just build a D16 ground up then turbo charge it. But I want a black top instead of brown, electric over vacuum.

awright3331

G1 TEG
I got my first gen for 800 dollars. 1 owner car, all service records(down to its first fucking oil change) , so far all ive had to do is an alternator and a couple of radiator hoses. He said hes tried selling it to people and they couldnt keep it running, Ive kept it rolling and have put 6 thousand miles on the motor.

smurf454

smurf454
Mines a black top. Its my first integra or import for that matter so not sure what ima gona put in it. Other people told me do a B18c swap.

smurf454

smurf454
wish my body was that nice like yours. My drivers side fender is pushed in on the front. Bend the headlight in the hood a lil

awright3331

G1 TEG
I have to switch from the previous owners pos "Penzoil" to Mobil1 super synthetic, want to put a fram 6xx tough guard oil filter on to.