Whats a good exhaust/muffler??!!!

97gsrjames

I had the Old school Tanabe "Super-Hyper" Medillion. I bought it off one of my friends, and thought it was pretty sweet. he had it custom made before i bought it with no resinator, but that made it sound ricey, so i had one put in. after that it had a nice deep tone to it. havent found an exhaust that sounded like it sense :-(.

new tag has dc sports catback. it sounds decent, but i personally like the greddy evoII, skunk 2, and apexi n1

Votan_B18

Well thanks for the input everyone, I think I may just end up putting one or two resonators on there. Any final words/comments?

95jdmdc4

I have a Greddy Evo 2 and love the way it sounds, but if you want something more stock looking, get a Spoon or ITR catback.

Votan_B18

95jdmdc4 said:
I have a Greddy Evo 2 and love the way it sounds, but if you want something more stock looking, get a Spoon or ITR catback.
Yea, the only thing stock or close to stock that i am looking for is the sound. I just want to get rid of the annoying cabin noise.

PogKai

B20VTEC
95jdmdc4 said:
ITR muffler FTW! I have one, no noise, good performance.. not the best but it gets the job done!

Jmoney187

LivinLow
Winki said:
Buddy club spec II

lol very loud but i love it
Dude got any sound clips???
I've been holding out on exhaust and header for a while now becuz i dont kno what i want.. i really really since day 1 have wanted the buddyclub prospec.. but i'm afraid it will be just toooooo loud. Is the cabin noise like unbearable? cops hate it? :twisted: