Whats a good exhaust/muffler??!!!

Votan_B18

Sup dudes, and dudets, I'm new to this site but not to tuning. I have I/H/E and threw in a high-flow cat. My GS sounds like ass and I really want it to sound clean and mean. Any suggestions for a new muffler I could slap on that would help out that nasty raspy sound? :( I have pics of the muffler I have now and will post them if you guys wanted me to. My exhaust is 2.25 all the way, just in case if that helps.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
don't buy just the muffler tip......if you want something nice get a whole new exhaust system. The skunk 2 exhaust sound nice and are only like 420-500....look on ebay. Oh and also it depends on if you want quiet or loud and deep....i got a tanabe ultra medallion and its loud but it sounds real nice :smokin: <----i just wanted to use that smilie...lol

Votan_B18

:rocker: Sweet, thanks guys you ROCK! I have had my exhaust already done tho, that's why i was only worried about the muffler.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
speedin said:
RSR emag FTW! or greedy WS2. or hell just go ITR oem
whoa since when did greddy make world sports? i thought it was greddy sp2.. apexi ws2

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Spoon and T1R are loud because they're straight through mufflers. You're probably wanting a chambered muffler like the GReddy SP2, A'PEXi WS2, and the RS*R Ex-Mag.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I really like the invidia's after I heard them. Also think they have an awesome look to them, and the finish is sweet.

Votan_B18

Ok, I have been researching and have come across all of the ones mentioned, that is except the t1r? And I didnt know the ITR exhaust provided gains, looked like a regular OEM to me. :2confused But yea, at my friend's exhaust shop (where I got mine done) he said he had the Dynomax muffler? Said it would quirt it down but not too much, but it didnt look pretty. Since then I have been searching for images and all i come across is that cheap diagram or blueprint looking image for it. Not an actual picture. While I was looking at the Greddy SP2 and others like it, I wasn't sure if they would quiet it down since they look just as big as the str8 thru mufflers.

Votan_B18

PogKai said:
Greddy EVO2.. low rumbling mean sound.
I did see an integra in St. Augustine with the EVO2 and it sounded decent, but at higher RPMs it started breaking up sorta...A friend of mine did have an EVO2 for his Sentra SE-R Spec-V and it sounded sweeeeeeeet at ANY RPM.