What Do U Guys Think Of C.I. T-shirts And Hoodies?

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
im saying if its down to having to order alot i'll get one of everything but i really want the hoodie in black to have CI's logo and my screen name down the sleeve like acura209 said

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
teggyls said:
im saying if its down to having to order alot i'll get one of everything but i really want the hoodie in black to have CI's logo and my screen name down the sleeve like acura209 said

well ill see if i can order one blk hoddie just for u bro and ill tell u by friday but im still getting a demo shirt done so u guys can give me ur oppinions and who ever u guys want to order the gear weather it be me or anyone else i want a shirt also so let me know

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Just get that demo shirt and well see how it looks. What art did you have in mind for the front?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I think the people I talked to were a little high. At least you know the guy that could give you a break in the price.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
g3teg97 said:
Just get that demo shirt and well see how it looks. What art did you have in mind for the front?
damm let me call juan back i dint tell him about the front what do u have in mind for the front

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
g3teg97 said:
I think the people I talked to were a little high. At least you know the guy that could give you a break in the price.
u actually got good prces i just happent to know this foo from high school when i live'd in los angeles
but if u want to talk about the shirt design call me up or i can call u u have my number let me know

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'll PM you for your number. I'm still looking for someone else in town that dose custom shirts, etc.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i figured it was gonna have the club integra banner on the front and our names on the back

sOuL

man i know how to make my own C.I shirt and for free!!!! all u gotta do is take a plane white shirt or black and take the Club Integra logo and turn it n2 an iron on patch, iv done it with other logos works nicely. LMAO

1329itr00

Type R
i did'nt know it was on cafe express too... or did someone just do that just incase i missed something i'm about too order one too :)