What Do U Guys Think Of C.I. T-shirts And Hoodies?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'd say the first thing to do is get prices. See how much it cost to order 30, 60, 100, etc. I can also get in contact with a company that does that in town if people are up for it.

tonys2teg

super brother
G2ic Did The Same Thing There Shyt Was On Back Order I Wanna Ci Hoodie And Beanie But Not With My Gay Ass S/n On It

1329itr00

Type R
i would deff rock some CI.com gear i just order these two things the shirt for me and the other for my girl lol

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

speedin

The Transporter
id use a c-i lynard more than a shirt. i have to replace my falken one (no longer have falkens, YOKO baby)

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
g3teg97 said:
I do think having the user name on the shirt is kinda stupid.
:cry: :cry: :cry: dude it was a suggestion not a must u dont have to make me fell dumb

lol not well i tough it be cool cuz that way if we ever bump in to each other we know who is who and i know theres a couple of people in stockton that are in this site that way i see a club integra shirt ans see their s/n ill holla at my boy but like i said its a suggestion

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
g3teg97 said:
I'd say the first thing to do is get prices. See how much it cost to order 30, 60, 100, etc. I can also get in contact with a company that does that in town if people are up for it.
yeah thats cool we should get a list of people tha want to get the c.i. gear so me or g3teg97 can talk to our peoples and get some idea of the cost plus whats available so ill talk to my peoples and g3teg97 will talk to his people and we wil get back to you'z people in a minute.lol (i think i confused my self) lol

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
hopefully they dont come to too much ... when clubcivic was doin shirts they were like $28 after shipping!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
acurals209 said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: dude it was a suggestion not a must u dont have to make me fell dumb

lol not well i tough it be cool cuz that way if we ever bump in to each other we know who is who and i know theres a couple of people in stockton that are in this site that way i see a club integra shirt ans see their s/n ill holla at my boy but like i said its a suggestion
I Didn't mean anything by it..

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Melt said:
hopefully they dont come to too much ... when clubcivic was doin shirts they were like $28 after shipping!
WELL IF I GET THEM MELT U DONT HAVE TO WORRIE ABOUT SHIPPING UR CLOSE ENOUGH TO PICK IT UP LOL AND WELL I GOT A GOOD DEAL WITH THE SHIRTS I HAD MADE FOR THE SHOP AND THE PENS

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I checked with the place in town that I know of. It's complicated.

Basically we have to have a mininum of 36 shirts order. I told her that we'll just to the "CLUBINTEGRA.COM - YOUR ONLINE INTEGRA COMMUNITY." For the 3 color's it'll be $25 a piece for printing purposes. So that ends up being $75. The shirts normally run $3 a piece. She said the total price would be around $575. The mininum price would have to be $16 for the shirts without shipping.

I'll do some checking into other places.