What Do U Guys Think Of C.I. T-shirts And Hoodies?

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Hey Gen3teg97 Are These Shirts The Light Weight Or The Premium Weight Cuz The Ones I Got Well The Ones Im Getting On Friday Are Premium Cuz I Asked If There Were The Nice Thick Shirts Or The Ones That Start To Fade After One Wash There Like Transperant Ans Shit Lol

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
acurals209 said:
WELL IF I GET THEM MELT U DONT HAVE TO WORRIE ABOUT SHIPPING UR CLOSE ENOUGH TO PICK IT UP LOL AND WELL I GOT A GOOD DEAL WITH THE SHIRTS I HAD MADE FOR THE SHOP AND THE PENS
ill just swoop em when we go to bakersfield if you order by then.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Hey Well I Talked To My Boy Juan In Los Angeles And He Said He Would Hook It Up For Us I Got A Quote Of 395 Plus Tax For 30 T-shirts Wich Comes To 14.25 Per Shirt Plus Whaever Shippin Is To Each Of Ur Homes And I Asked Him About Hoodys And He Said 28 + Tax For Those And On The T-shirts 1x-2x Is 1.50 More And The Hoodies Its 2.50 For 1x-2x And I Have One More Piece Of Good New I Told Him I Want 3 Color Print He Said Done But Its All Up To You Guys

Last edited:

1329itr00

Type R
i think this is something we should really do ... off the bat though if we do get them we should see how many people want so whoever is gettin them wont be stuck with so many shirts right away and then if more is needed i'm sure you can always order more for printing

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
1329itr00 said:
i think this is something we should really do ... off the bat though if we do get them we should see how many people want so whoever is gettin them wont be stuck with so many shirts right away and then if more is needed i'm sure you can always order more for printing

YEAH I STRONGLY AGREE. I DONT RELLY CARE WHO GETS THEM IF SOME ONE CAN GET A BETTER DEAL MORE POWER TO THEM ILL BUY ONE REGARDLESS AND WE HAVE TO BE REAL AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING THEM ID HATE FOR g3teg97 TO BE STUCK WITH A BILL OR A BUNCH OF SHIRTS AND THAT GOES FOR MY SELF AS WELL AND WHEN WE DECIDE WHAT COLOR OR SIZES LETS NOT CHANGE OUR MINDS WHEN THE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACE'D.

Last edited:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
gimme a black hoodie in the biggest size they got wit my name on it and im good man im deffinatly in

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
teggyls said:
gimme a black hoodie in the biggest size they got wit my name on it and im good man im deffinatly in
MY BOY JUAN CAN DO A 2XL BUT ITS 2.50 MORE CUZ OF THE SWEATER

1329itr00

Type R
hmmm lets see who is willing to put the money up front for everything and then we can order from them lol i had the extra cash i would but i don't cause i'm broke cause of holidays

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
:D :D if its a matter of paying up front let me know 32 dollars arent gonna break my bank and i really want one :D

1329itr00

Type R
yea if its easier like that.... but i think you have to order a certain amount for so you can see what the price is gonna be like... you order 300 shirts its gonna be cheaper then buying 100 shirts(thats cost per shirt) you get a better deal with things like that i think for these shirts and stuff

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
1329itr00 said:
hmmm lets see who is willing to put the money up front for everything and then we can order from them lol i had the extra cash i would but i don't cause i'm broke cause of holidays
WELL I CAN PUT SOME OF THE MONEY FOR THE START OF THE SHIRT MAKING OR I CAN HAVE MY BOY DO A SAMPLE SHIRT FOR ME AND THEN I CAN SHOW IT TO YOU GUYS AND IF U GUYS WANT TO CHANGE OR ADD ANYTHING TO IT WE CAN GO FROM THERE HOW DOES THAT SOUND??? IM NOT SAYING U GUYS HAVE TO BUY THEM FROM ME IM JUST GIVING U GUYS OPTIONS TO MAKE A LONG EXPLENATION SHORT IF I PAY 14.26-14.31-14.02 THATS WHAT UR GOING TO PAY NO MORE NO LESS CUZ I DONT BELIVE IN MAKING MONEY OFF OF A PLACE WE ARE ALL A PART OF. I REALLY DO WHANT THIS SITE TO BE VERY POPULAR AND WHAT BETTER WAY OF GETTING THE NAME OUT THERE THAN THIS