what did you do to your car today?

randomhobo

automagic user
Oh awesome. Any water logging problems just as it comes? Or did you put on a filter cover or air bypass valve?
I put it on as is and haven't had any problems. I normally drive through some decent amounts of water (my driveway is a freaking lake sometimes up to 3 in I think at most). The worst I've been through was about 5 in of water at least, couldn't honestly tell you the water was coming over my hood and windshield from the trucks passing me on the other side of the road; it looked like someone was literally throwing buckets of water on my windshield...

Basically just keep your fender liner in, let offf the throttle before you get into the water to reduce the draw and you shouldn't have any problems. I can't promise that but I've been doing ok so far.

Murphy

Meat Master
I put it on as is and haven't had any problems. I normally drive through some decent amounts of water (my driveway is a freaking lake sometimes up to 3 in I think at most). The worst I've been through was about 5 in of water at least, couldn't honestly tell you the water was coming over my hood and windshield from the trucks passing me on the other side of the road; it looked like someone was literally throwing buckets of water on my windshield...

Basically just keep your fender liner in, let offf the throttle before you get into the water to reduce the draw and you shouldn't have any problems. I can't promise that but I've been doing ok so far.
Well that sounds very promising. I know the filter is some kind of oil-free paper hybrid, whether that means it absorbs more or less water apposed to passing water through I don't know. I'll leave it on as is, see how it does driving through the rain, thanks man.

94RS

No fucks given.
Really? I have a thread on here.. And post frequently in this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Yeah... I kinda have the memory of a goldfish :lol: I may have seen it before, but white Integra's kinda look the same after a while :lol:

Don't feel bad, it took him like two years to finally look at mine :lol: :lol:
You shut your whore mouth :lol:

On a more serious note though, I think I've only ever posted pics of my own broke ass car 4-5 times in two years lol.

osiris19

Yeah... I kinda have the memory of a goldfish :lol: I may have seen it before, but white Integra's kinda look the same after a while :lol:

You shut your whore mouth :lol:

On a more serious note though, I think I've only ever posted pics of my own broke ass car 4-5 times in two years lol.
Its silver hahaha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk